Preview Round 21, 2023: St.Kilda v Carlton - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 6th August, 3:20PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 45 52.9%
  • Blues

Votes: 40 47.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We win the midfield we win the game - we showed it against the hawks and with the King and Hill only gives us more fire power to get the goals on the board.
If we lose the midfield tomorrow, then it is time to plan for the future. But I expect the Saints forwards to pose a problem for the Carltons- Max roaming around, Sharman flying for mark of the century, and Caminiti just throwing his weight around, not to mention Higgins and Butler roaming the packs- that's where we will win it.

If we lose the midfield tomorrow, then it is time to plan for the future. But I expect the Saints forwards to pose a problem for the Carltons- Max roaming around, Sharman flying for mark of the century, and Caminiti just throwing his weight around, not to mention Higgins and Butler roaming the packs- that's where we will win it.
They will for sure but they have to get the opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have rebuilt now it's getting games into the players , the guys who we thought were any good are now behind our kids,
Now it's just upgrade draft or trade like every team does every year , but we now have the nucleolus of a very good side - Owens is tracking better than Fyfe at the same age , Milera is already showing he is going to be elite , Phillipou the skys the limit and with key players like King will just top it off.
Cairnsman you really have to have a bit more faith in the team you support.

For us even to mention off loading senior players like Billings , Gresham , Membery , Clark and whoever just shows how much talent we now have at the club.

What happens if we beat Carlton tomorrow who have been hyped to be a flag chance after beating the Pies are you still going to say the team should put the cue in the rack. --- are you for real , I also expect a pretty good crowd tomorrow

I see also your favorite Sharman is performing like you said he wouldn't.
Too many false dawns for me to be going too early, enjoying the journey as always

It was only one who unilaterally decided Stockers time was up for some unfathomable reason.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
To be fair, I didn't actually decide his time was up (if you're referring to me), I said it's "a shame about" him like "a shame he was dropped" - although most errors he makes are usually followed by an oppo goal and/or a shot of Ross going apeshit in the box.

I really hope he will be persisted with, he's great for the club, he's a very handy player, taking one from under Carltoon's nose is the cream on the cake, but at this stage I'm trying not to get too attached to players, let the list go where it needs to.

Stocker is the new Dougal? Everyone loves him until suddenly they don't and then he's out, no improvement possible.
Stocker is way better than Paton, also think he is better than Webster. For a start, Stocker can win his own ball (because of his inside mid background), is a strong tackler, and is a good kick. Stocker will give Bruest a run for his money I think.

The Bloos preview thread is dire, I can't even raise any effort to niggle. They seem to have primary school reading and writing levels, perhaps actual kids over there but no fart jokes as yet so who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back