Preview Round 20, 2023: Hawthorn v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 30th July, 1:10PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Hawks

Votes: 42 60.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 28 40.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having found their mojo for a quarter, the team meeting centered on how to replicate it and the players using crayon, they will s**t it in.

No crayon and instead with paper and this is a hard loss where once again the mids get confused and run on the spot not knowing which way is forward or backwards let alone any other cardinal direction.

Saints Team

B. Webster Battle Wilkie

H.B. Coffield Highmore Sinclair

C. NWM Stocker Wood

H.F. Crouch Caminiti Steele

F. Higgins Heath Sharman

Foll. Marshall Owens Windhager

I/C. Butler, Campbell, Hotton, Phillipou, Peris

Outs: Billings, Bytel, Clark, Gresham, Hill, Howard, Jones

I wonder if Hotton, Keeler, Heath etc weren't injured would they have played all year.

I can't wait to see Hotton and Keeler
Heath is putting some good games together both in the ruck & forward, where he is a dead eye dick.
Hotton, I think would of been the one to get more games.
Keeler is exciting but still very raw.

I wonder if Hotton, Keeler, Heath etc weren't injured would they have played all year.

I can't wait to see Hotton and Keeler
Not Keeler he is very raw

Hotton will be a player imo and is why I don’t care if Gresh leaves

Not Keeler he is very raw

Hotton will be a player imo and is why I don’t care if Gresh leaves
Yep the last few weeks have put me off a huge chunk of senior players so if they go I don't particularly care anymore.

Load up on Sicily breaking the AFL intercept marks record, he will have another field day with our abysmal forward entries and lack of tall forwards.
Just maybe they’ll put a tall down there this time.
Cordy‘s a monty. Would’ve been Hayes, but who knows now.
Took them three quarters to realise we needed Marshall down there, you’d think they’d do it from the beginning of the game next week. ( You’d think…)

Yep the last few weeks have put me off a huge chunk of senior players so if they go I don't particularly care anymore.
Agree
Windy- Caminiti- Pou - Owens-NAS
Have been better then a lot of our senior players this year and they seem to care a bit more

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Literally the only thing holding my interest is the kids (no, not in that way you creeps)
I am glad you had to explain what you meant, some people take posts very, very, very literally on here.

No worries Rolf
hiding.gif

I know it won’t happan but would love to see Keeler at an afl game under the roof. He will develop better at AFL level imo. Would provide Ro a chop out.

The only way to have a chance to take this game is to put a hard tag on Sicily. Not sure who has the height and speed to do this? Cordy?
After RTB’s comments in the presser I think Cordy will come in to play forward. Would prefer him playing a role on Sicily rather than Sharman who actually provides an offensive threat.

Can’t see us winning at the moment, playing with no heart or skill

Maybe we’ll have another players only meeting
I'm tipping/hoping that the Hawks will be deflated for letting a big scalp slip, while the Saints will feel buoyed by a fortunate escape.
A long, long awaited comfortable win.

As exciting as the Hawks are, we've won twice as many games, scored more points, conceded fewer points. At some point we'll show signs of why that's the case. Let it be this week. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back