Preview Round 6, 2023: Carlton v St.Kilda - Marvel Stadium, Sunday 23rd April, 3:20PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Blues

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Saints

Votes: 57 77.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm, yeah, we're gonna go ahead and ask you to move down into the basement, ok.....
Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Yeah agreed, I just wish King could play in the ruck because I guess in that case it has to be Owens giving Marshall a spell.

Max did forward 50 ruckwork somewhat regularly under ratts and did a pretty good job too.

Even did it in games where we played both marshall and edit:ryder

I reckon long term he could give marshall a hawkins style chopout and take all the i50 (less running for marshall)

Last edited:
I know I’m being pedantic here, but just like we hated Stuv being referred to as Jack StevenS, please can we get the spelling of Membrey correct?
Mem-brey. Not Mem-bery.

( Don’t @ me with any teacher comments - spelling is important 😝)
Didn‘t think it looked right when I typed it Lol. I actually agree. It’s not too hard to know our players actual names. Good thing I didn’t mention Steel, Burns, Patton or Clarke.

Max did forward 50 ruckwork somewhat regularly under ratts and did a pretty good job too.

Even did it in games where we played both marshall and marshall.

I reckon long term he could give marshall a hawkins style chopout and take all the i50 (less running for marshall)
He and Membrey have both some forward ruck work. Centre square is a different story. Has anyone ever not put a ruckman in the centre and just have an extra midfielder?

I know I’m being pedantic here, but just like we hated Stuv being referred to as Jack StevenS, please can we get the spelling of Membrey correct?
Mem-brey. Not Mem-bery.

( Don’t @ me with any teacher comments - spelling is important 😝)

season 20 20x3 GIF by South Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dougal goes to McKay you'd imagine. So do we think it's Wilkie or Battle who goes to Curnow?
Also every chance that Ed Curnow goes to Sinclair to try and nullify him.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Battle gets CC. Good luck with that, Ed: No one stops Silklair (except his hairdresser).

Didn‘t think it looked right when I typed it Lol. I actually agree. It’s not too hard to know our players actual names. Good thing I didn’t mention Steel, Burns, Patton or Clarke.
Wasn’t aimed at you only…there’s a few on here.
I always have to stop and think whether there’s an e on Clark or not - so I usually just go with Hunter 🤣

If the Saints can bounce back from last week and beat the rebounding Blues, they're the real deal.
I tend to agree. But the litmus test is next weekend on a five day break against port. Still think we’ve just been incredibly fortunate with the draw this year but I guess we’ll see.

If the Saints can bounce back from last week and beat the rebounding Blues, they're the real deal.

I reckon you were the only side that has had us playing reactive footy so far. Hopefully that has helped us learn form mistakes and solidify the game plan.

We look a lot like Sydney last year. We are pretty young and inexperienced but have a solid system to fall back on.

Wasn’t aimed at you only…there’s a few on here.
I always have to stop and think whether there’s an e on Clark or not - so I usually just go with Hunter 🤣

Just be thankful we don't still have Koschitzke on our list, that was one of the hardest names to spell, much easier to just call him Kosi.

I wonder if this week we see Mase forward a lot more? Steele / Crouch / Seb / Clark in the middle with Gresh, maybe Sincs and (be still my beating heart) maybe Owens doing cameos suggests that Ronnie gets almost all his time on the wing.

Although Mase is in AA wing form, I quite like the idea of having four mobile medium talls in Owens, Mase, Poo and Skunk and then Snags / Gresh and ground level and Butler in the forward pressure role. Not suggesting Mase is full-time forward, maybe a 50/50 wing / forward split.

Trying to get a feel for your team and get some info by checking out your board is impossible.

Who the fk is poo, skunk and snags and what is going on with these nicknames.

Cant somebody think of the lurking Carlton posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back