Round 21 Discussion- 3 more rounds of punishment

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty prelim should be fun. Just had a look and we've only got 6 players different (same captains as well) between us.

Greene has done his bit. Hope Kelly doesn't score more than he has recently. No idea how Worpel is keeping us this form in his 2nd season. Was kinda hoping when I traded him after the byes that I was getting a jump on everyone else...

I think we're playing each other in Div 1... Pearced to Perfection, 1st (you?) v Team Cactus, 6th. Your Greene almost killed me, along with Oliver, now it's 119 + Billings & M Crouch vs Cripps, Houli, Yeo. Might go down to the wire if they all play to their best potential. My Dusty emergency McLean put out his worst score of his short career so that stinks for me... Hind for you tomorrow

Yeah Worpel has been great lately, was last on my list to be traded but then there were injuries to Coniglio and Kelly and lately he's been racking up such decent scores he's completely fallen off the must trade radar! Good luck you deserve it, but still hoping for a decent score here too to stay within the top 1000 at least :cactus:

E: 1704/15 (C)

Magnificent night with my unique (in my knock out final) in Merrett going large, Macrae C and Dunkley great, Danger and Kelly getting a ton and the Dogs winning by 100+. 1716/16+C, assuming they've counted McLean on my bench. If not, it's not going to help much.

1755/16+

Robbie Gray has cost me today. Kept him because of his POD status, but he needs to be gawn, ASAP.

I also kept Neale this week because he was a 'sure thing' to go +150 against The Suns...

Looking for some help from my two PODs tomorrow to claw back some points on the top 100. Also hoping to take full advantage of the Dusty dilemma!

🃏

1613/15 (C). Bit disappointing. Dusty, Rocky. Boak shouldn't matter - everyone has him. Traded out Danger but brought in Greene so a win but there were better choices this week as it turns out.

Headed for 2300+ but I reckon anything below 2400 is going backwards.

I think we're playing each other in Div 1... Pearced to Perfection, 1st (you?) v Team Cactus, 6th. Your Greene almost killed me, along with Oliver, now it's 119 + Billings & M Crouch vs Cripps, Houli, Yeo. Might go down to the wire if they all play to their best potential. My Dusty emergency McLean put out his worst score of his short career so that stinks for me... Hind for you tomorrow

Yeah Worpel has been great lately, was last on my list to be traded but then there were injuries to Coniglio and Kelly and lately he's been racking up such decent scores he's completely fallen off the must trade radar! Good luck you deserve it, but still hoping for a decent score here too to stay within the top 1000 at least :cactus:

E: 1704/15 (C)

Yeah that's me. Should be interesting. All 5 of those have a shocker in them. And just watch Hind manage to not outscore McLean haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers. Yeah everyone's score would have looked 90 points better, possibly more if he got up. What's par this week?

Depends if you've got cover.
Hoping Hind manages >50.

Looking through this and other league groups I would think 2300-2350 is par, 2400 if you want to get moving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back