Preview Round 21: The Sydney Swans vs. The Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

In: Morton
Out: TDL

Reid might be close but id prefer to have him 100% for the Hawthorn and Geelong games after this week.
TDL offered nothing tonight and let Maxwell or whoever do what they wanted down there. Morton may as well get a chance this week and see how he goes.

In: Reid? Morton
Out: Malceski, TDL

Parker isn't quite right either and I would seriously consider Moore for a swansong game!

Out: TDL, Armstrong

In: Morton (surely can't do much less then TDL does - worth a shot), Reid ( if fit, if not might be worth getting a game or two into a reserves player like Cunningham, Lamb ect...if their form warrants it)

Spangher has to come in. Watched the ressies, and he was good on the lead and taking contested marks. Granted, not against great opposition.

Drop TDL, move Goodes to the midfield, and plop the Spang in the 50.

In:Lamb
Out:TDL
TDL has been given a chance so now its time to try Jed Lamb:thumbsu:

I don't even know whether I should waste words pleading Morton's case. Once again, I will hope that this is finally the week we give him a shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Reid? Morton
Out: Malceski, TDL

Parker isn't quite right either and I would seriously consider Moore for a swansong game!

Seriously? At ground level Parker was one of our best tonight.

Thought he fired out some great handballs, and his second and third efforts were phenomenal and really helped open up the play for us on a few occasions which generally translated into shots at goal.

His attack on the ball was first class, he did turn it over a few times and in patches had hot potato syndrome. Not to be dropped but he's not yet hit his pre injury form.

lol at dropping Goodes. ******* lol.

Only definite out for me would be TDL. Very disappointing.

Yeah, right or wrong there's no chance Goodes is dropped. I don't think we'd be a better team without him so what's the point.

Morton in for TDL, best chance to hopefully have him gain some confidence against the Bulldogs before we face the likes of Hawthorn and Geelong. I haven't completely given up on TDL, but I'm losing interest really fast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back