Game Day Round 22, 2023 St.Kilda v Richmond MADDIE'S MATCH 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Headless chooks out there atleast put the effort after last weeks embarrassment so called playing group love mini checked out to me.
can u blame em

umps take the wind out of our sails in the first quarter of games

Should have been a double 50. As Young went to kick, a Saints player ran into the protected zone and was more than 2 meters behind a player he was tailing. Also changed directions and went towards Young as he shaped to kick.

FK these scumps,im gonna finish off my sunday on a high n watch Rose Zhang swing the club tonite in the Bristish open,hope she wears a skirt,yesterday she wore pants
Rose-Zhang_3-1224x1224.jpg
21GJR_0717_KR1_4881.jpg

OIP.HoptiUoYdVP946UY-yAPXgAAAA
Looks like a bloke. All yours

Nothing wrong with our midfield? I disagree. Our midfield is ranked 1st in first-possession after a centre bounce. However, we are ranked in the bottom 4 (currently 15th) in centre clearances. That shouldn’t happen if nothing’s wrong IMO.

If a team’s ranked 1st in centre-bounce first-possession, they should also be ranked 1st in centre clearances. We’re far from that unfortunately.

Something’s either wrong with how our midfielders play or how they’re coached. Probably the latter.
All that means is the oppo closing down our space soon as we get it.Setup may need treaking.Fwd line is our #1 issue along with corrupt umpiring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need to move past Pickett McIntosh and Grimes.

Thanks for the service and memories but times gone past.

Can’t keep playing foward lines without marking targets. Need to play / draft/ trade for some kind of key forward. Doesn’t help with Lynch injured but just have no aerial threat at all.

Can we never utter the words 'all australian' and 'Noah balta' in the same sentence again.

Such a confidence player, so frustration to watch, when someone gets in his head, he's just goneee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back