Game Day Round 22, 2023 St.Kilda v Richmond MADDIE'S MATCH 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are such a better kick for goal than Richmond. Richmond hasn't ever kicked this well
Richmond doesnt get 6 set shots due to umps infront of goal like our oppo every week

My bad it was Soldo. Normally when they hold the sign up with the red number it signals the one being subbed.

Nah, the sign had Bauer off, Nank on... I think Dusty tried to get Bauer's attention shortly before that as a rotation but Bauer didn't hear hin.

All that means is the oppo closing down our space soon as we get it.Setup may need treaking.Fwd line is our #1 issue along with corrupt umpiring.
Yeah that’s what I think is wrong. Our coaches have our midfield set up very badly all year. We just can’t get separation from our opponents in there.

Our forward line’s definitely the biggest issue though

The quicker Hpper and Spudranto are traded the better chance we have at playing finals.
Umps are not the only reason we are losing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did the commentators just say O'Gorman was umpiring?

Shows it is corrupt if he is as he SHOULDN'T be umpiring according to the AFL umpiring association appointment sheet for this round...

Did the commentators just say O'Gorman was umpiring?

Shows it is corrupt if he is as he SHOULDN'T be umpiring according to the AFL umpiring association appointment sheet for this round...

O’Gorman the ugly campaigner is definitely umpiring and as usual we are in need of high quality anal lube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back