Game Day Round 23, 2019: West Coast Eagles v Hawthorn, 8.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane 2nd time, Sydney, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, Saints, North and Possibly the Eagles are all games we should have won. Throw in a few results that went our way to balance the "what if" we should be hosting a home elimination.
Yeah but for all the frustration it's actually been a fun season.

Ready to see what we bring tonight.

A win is more unlikely now that Wet Coat need to win to guarantee top 4 with results so far this round but it’s an odd season and anything can happen.

Brisbane 2nd time, Sydney, Western Bulldogs, Melbourne, Saints, North and Possibly the Eagles are all games we should have won. Throw in a few results that went our way to balance the "what if" we should be hosting a home elimination.

West coast game was the one without any shadow of a doubt we should have won.. Dogs was a shamozzle, Saints we coughed up. We really only have ourselves to blame, but I dare say Titch playing and we win those.

West coast game was the one without any shadow of a doubt we should have won.. Dogs was a shamozzle, Saints we coughed up. We really only have ourselves to blame, but I dare say Titch playing and we win those.

The bulldogs game really irritates me... we got stung on those dodgy Sicily ‘taps’ to the opposition chest... when last night I see Essendon and Collingwood players fully punching each other on the chest .... no frees (still bitter)!

A win is more unlikely now that Wet Coat need to win to guarantee top 4 with results so far this round but it’s an odd season and anything can happen.
Thing is I reckon they play a pretty predictable style, and they rely on certain individuals to win most games. If we shut down either Yeo or Shuey and McGovern were in this till deep IMO, they don't have NicNat to bail them out either. We have the match-up for Darling and Kennedy so there going to have to get their goals through Rioli, Ryan and Cripps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Squiggle giving us a red hot chance.

Lets go hawks
We're not as much a raging outsider as a lot of the media think, sure we may lose but if we play some good footy it will be enough to get the Eagles concerned. So far this round some of the contenders have made statements of intent leading into the finals (geelong today as an example) they will try do the same so let's hope we're good enough to nullify it.

Dear St Jude, the patron of lost causes.

Way back in 1992 I won a trip to Perth to see the hawks play the eagles. Dont ask me what a Sydney fm station was doing with those tickets.. but off I went. it was one of those days.. smelly weagle fans screaming and carrying on like they were the kings//// Dermie copped it.. incessantly...... and then one of the weagles went for him, he got a free and it was like a gush of fresh air.. the atmosphere changed.. the Hawks were on fire............ we won that game.....

Dear St Jude, do you think you could manage it again for us?
St Jude would have to be the Patron Saint of Lost Kilos. Dermie has been in a good paddock.

No talk about Smith's 200th or how some of our kids have come of age this year. Once again no respect being shown to us at all. We're not that far off them you clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back