Preview Round 24, 2023: Brisbane v St.Kilda - Gabba, Saturday 26th August, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Lions

Votes: 34 55.7%
  • Saints

Votes: 27 44.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayes will know that a big performance against Brisbane could get him a gig for the first final and he's our secret weapon, only we know how good he is.

Most opposition supporters don't rate him or even know who he is, hopefully he can fire tomorrow and give us another finals option to play up forward.

If he can help us beat Brisbane and get us a home final it will be hard to drop him.

The thought of you highly aroused, bollock naked in Bourke St. Melbourne, being tasered by cops as Sharman walks by...suddenly makes me both laugh and throw up a little.
Don't change dude, you cop it in here a bit, but it's easy entertainment value for low brow appreciative humourists like myself 👍👍👍

I know really well it can be a fine line between laughter and vomiting and I'm the first to admit the sight of my excessively hairy naked body can force even the most balanced of people to fall either side of that line.

Most important game for the year, we take down Brisbane & we are more then a chance to advance to a preliminary final, remember beating them 1 week out from finals will build that belief & put doubt in the minds of Brisbane.

It would also send a shiver to all other sides, this is totally different to a normal mid season win as all sides would be winding up for finals.

Expect Ross to be treating this as an elimination final, could not have a better scenario then this we win & we are well & truely in the mix.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Most important game for the year, we take down Brisbane & we are more then a chance to advance to a preliminary final, remember beating them 1 week out from finals will build that belief & put doubt in the minds of Brisbane.

It would also send a shiver to all other sides, this is totally different to a normal mid season win as all sides would be winding up for finals.

Expect Ross to be treating this as an elimination final, could not have a better scenario then this we win & we are well & truely in the mix.

We're the danger.

Chris Scott said Geelong were the danger but we destroyed them and ended their season like we did to Richmond the week before, we're dangerous af

Hayes will know that a big performance against Brisbane could get him a gig for the first final and he's our secret weapon, only we know how good he is.

Most opposition supporters don't rate him or even know who he is, hopefully he can fire tomorrow and give us another finals option to play up forward.

If he can help us beat Brisbane and get us a home final it will be hard to drop him.
He's a Jack, born and marked by fate to play for the Saints. Same size pretty much as Battle though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a likeable team, inflicted plenty of pain on us in the recent era so apart from playing the Magpies back into form it's another well deserved shellacking.
This would be as useful to Collingwood as an extra training session during a bye weekend - trying to get my 3 year old to bed is more challenging than playing the bombers right now

Interesting some are building this game up. Personally couldn't give a stuff what happens bar injuries. Likely we finish 6th anyway and get the home final. Melbourne are beating Sydney over there.

Not a likeable team, inflicted plenty of pain on us in the recent era so apart from playing the Magpies back into form it's another well deserved shellacking.
Magpies have not been great the past few weeks.
Not sure playing witches hats is going to play them into form. I’m sure they’d much rather have had more of a competitive game going into finals.

God I hope ur right - but realistically he has only played a few games, coming back from an ACL and hasn’t played senior footy for what 16 months- big ask!

Hayes is firing on 3 cylinders???

Kicking 6 in the ressies??

I Dont Think So The Muppets GIF by ABC Network
Well how about you tell us how many he will kick tomorrow,

Think Brisbane have won 29 of last 32 games in Brisbane - fortress - big ask but if we push them I think that would be a fantastic effort without King.

ps don’t reckon Fagan‘s up to it - should have been sacked last year. Ps have it on very good authority you can forget the Uncle Arthur persona - has a very ordinary relationship with many players - no father figure!

God I hope ur right - but realistically he has only played a few games, coming back from an ACL and hasn’t played senior footy for what 16 months- big ask!

Yeah I know we shouldn't expect too much from him after a long injury layoff but he is the sort of guy that could make an impact for us straight away.

RTB wouldn't be giving him a shot tomorrow if he didn't think he could make an impact and in finals, it's up to him now to push his case to play finals.

Magpies have not been great the past few weeks.
Not sure playing witches hats is going to play them into form. I’m sure they’d much rather have had more of a competitive game going into finals.
They are a confidence team, when going they believe they are the best (based on results as well). Think the early season Pies are back now. Shame Tippas last game is going to be a 15 goal smashing.

The thought of you highly aroused, bollock naked in Bourke St. Melbourne, being tasered by cops as Sharman walks by...suddenly makes me both laugh and throw up a little.
Don't change dude, you cop it in here a bit, but it's easy entertainment value for low brow appreciative humourists like myself 👍👍👍
Yep, he's in a vortex with his posting style. :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back