Round 3, 2018. St Kilda Saints V Adelaide Dockers @ Etihad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible that St Kilda won't win a game until Round 17!!? 0-15 by then!

Their Run is not easy

geelong in geelong
gws
hawthorn in tas
melb
fremantle in perth
collingwood
richmond at mcg
west coast in perth
sydney
gold coast at metricon
bye
melb
port in adelaide
round 17 - carlton
We're you're playing as poorly as we are atm then it really doesn't matter who you play.

We look like we took the off-season off. Our skills and decision making are terrible. The players may as well be out on the piss mid-week because their skills couldn't possibly get any worse. The effort after half time in all our games has been RS too. We managed a rare purple patch up forward late against the Lions but other than that our 3rd quarters have been pathetic.

Every player is well below their best. We couldn't be in worse form.

It's going to be an abysmal season unless they find something soon.

S
No. In 28 years of afl ...
Saints 12 top 4s, 2 minor flags, 3 grand finals
Tigers - tumbleweeds —— 1 default flag as minor premier played away
So we make a grand final and turn it into a premiership
Its not that hard, dont know why your rabble coudnt do it ?????

It's turned into a handy percentage boster
Based on tonight, I’m looking forward to next week.
Yep. Hopefully will be the same again next week. Can’t see the pies kicking many if they run with the same forward line they did this week. No structure, no forwards. Just midfielders pinch hitting. Keep them to a low score and we will be off to a good start and can start building some momentum for 2018.

S

So we make a grand final and turn it into a premiership
Its not that hard, dont know why your rabble coudnt do it ?????
1 chapman blood doped - FACT
2 reiwoldt injured - FACT
3 we missed the ******* goals - *
4 collingwood got on drugs for the replay

I would love to see tigers 2017 take in Saints 2009. Youd get walloped

I was not sure where Brisbane would get their first win but now I think it is likely that they would win against St Kilda. If only they played again.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You beat the team that North Melbourne belted... I wouldn't take anything from this win lol.
What about when we smash you guys next week , can we take anything from that? Personally other than 4 points and a percentage booster I would say no, as Collingwood are terrible. Saints vs Collingwood would be an even match. One for the archives.

Yep. Hopefully will be the same again next week. Can’t see the pies kicking many if they run with the same forward line they did this week. No structure, no forwards. Just midfielders pinch hitting. Keep them to a low score and we will be off to a good start and can start building some momentum for 2018.
We will beat you this Friday.

1 chapman blood doped - FACT
2 reiwoldt injured - FACT
3 we missed the ******* goals - ****
4 collingwood got on drugs for the replay

I would love to see tigers 2017 take in Saints 2009. Youd get walloped

Now you are just getting delusional.
I can appreciate that you are wound up after being sucked in by a Richmond troll. Don't bite.

Pull your head in before you embarrass yourself further.

I was not sure where Brisbane would get their first win but now I think it is likely that they will win against St Kilda.
we literally just beat em hello?? Anyone home?
Now you are just getting delusional.
I can appreciate that you are wound up after being sucked in by a Richmond troll. Don't bite.

Pull your head in before you embarrass yourself further.
Im serious. Ask around. Cardio drugs. VO2 pumping pills

Come on. as if pies were better than the saints in 2009/2010

Get a grip.

What about when we smash you guys next week , can we take anything from that? Personally other than 4 points and a percentage booster I would say no, as Collingwood are terrible. Saints vs Collingwood would be an even match. One for the archives.

That's the exact attitude we want. Without doubt your team will turn up next week thinking they are gods among men for this monstrous win tonight, and they will get done by a team that actually works together. Pies won't be a disjointed mess like the Saints were. Our midfield will tear you a new one, so get the lube ready. Looking forward to it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back