Preview Round 3, 2024: Hawthorn v Geelong, 1st April 3:20pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be interesting playing a forward line including Lewis, Chol and Ramsden if it’s raining… way too top heavy… could’ve brought in Butler over Ramsden
With the rain predicted this is the sort of game to go small ball.

Not sure Ramsden will add much if it’s wet unfortunately,

I completely disagree. Also, you framed it differently to begin with.

Gunston was a star, who could be a mentor, and we got him for some pick swaps. Ryan is a nobody, maybe one day he’ll be ok at best. I don’t hate Ryan, but bugger me dead if losing him is an issue
Well he looked bloody good to me when he played last year but go on, he is a nobody (rolls eyes)

Well he looked bloody good to me when he played last year but go on, he is a nobody (rolls eyes)
How’s he going this year? How many 40 goal seasons does he have under his belt? What did he actually cost us? What has he accomplished so far?

If Brandon Ryan was 22 instead of 26, I suspect the trade wouldn't have happened.

His body is very, very undeveloped for his age. It would have been a factor.

How’s he going this year? How many 40 goal seasons does he have under his belt? What did he actually cost us? What has he accomplished so far?
He wore the jumper unlike you and me, are you part of the WOKE generation? just asking for a friend, as obviously differing opinions upset you.

He wore the jumper unlike you and me, are you part of the WOKE generation? just asking for a friend, as obviously differing opinions upset you.
I’m not sure what being up to date on cultural/ societal issues has to do with player movement, maybe you can enlighten me? But on Ryan, I hope he goes well, and when he played in brown and gold he was one of ours. Now he doesn’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pumped to see Ramma.
I posted ~3 months back (partial pre-season bravado) that we should dominate opponents with Lewis + Chol + Rambo; with Chol + Rambo chopping out the #1 Ruck a few minutes each per Quarter so we constantly have a fresh Ruckman & 2+ 200cm+ Forwards.

Glad Sammy finally read that post & has actioned accordingly.

*made a few posts about Phillips recently, as well. Let's see how long it takes for those to be followed up on.

He (Ryan) hasn't underperformed like Gunston, but I guess he's not had the chance to suck.

Also hasn't emulated Daniher's 5x goals or Hipwood's dizzying heights of 4x goals from 4x games so too early to call on that front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back