Toast Round 3 = Brisbane Lions 72-92 Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Good night campaigners. Great way to start the Easter Holidays. Go into next week in good spirits now.

Going to be a Good, Good Friday.
The Crucifixion Cup tomorrow. Resurrection Cup on Monday. Don't know why the AFL hasn't got on to it. They like an excuse to hand out a cup.

Also Framp may have shed his premiership meme status as he’s been fantastic the last two weeks. Why we didn’t start him for the beginning I don’t know
Either way, Billy's really stepped up & being much more assertive, rather than always trailing his man into the contest. Really happy for him to grow like that, & it really strengthens our backline.

Either way, Billy's really stepped up & being much more assertive, rather than always trailing his man into the contest. Really happy for him to grow like that, & it really strengthens our backline.
He looked composed, confident and predictably reliable tonight. Best game he has played for us IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am relieved after the 0-3 start. Always knew a win was going to come. Keep the faith

Thank god. Imagine going into Easter with a 0-4 record. That was an absolute brilliant win, and now we have a 10 day break, Hawthorn, then the bye. We could really launch into our season from here, considering we were given a ridiculous first month of the season from the AFL....

BT just dying a slow painful death talking to Fly’s Dad and step mum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I wish BT would roam out onto the freeway
I am often a defender of BT as I find his unprofessional commentary endearing - it's like if one's 95 year old grandfather were commentating, you'd think "he's so wrong on many things but he's passionate and having a crack... and that is cute".

But him failing to notice that the ball had clearly hit the post, along with the open contempt shown towards him by most players and relatives he interviews (of any team) it makes me think the game has moved past him and he is another remnant of the AFL media's failing "jobs for the boys" policy.
but I DEFINITELY wouldn't want to be a Queenslander tonight.
To be fair, every night is a bad night to be a Queenslander.
Source: I am one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back