Preview Round 4, 2023: St.Kilda v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 8th April, 7:30PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 62 80.5%
  • Suns

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish we could bask in the glory a bit longer but hopefully the players move on quick after such a huge occasion and back it up on Saturday night v the Suns.

If Wood is out then you’d have to think it will be Pato for Jimmy and Bytel for Wood, with the likes of Clark and Windy playing more wing, less inside.
Probably has to be but it’s far from ideal. Bytel doesn’t make up for Clark and Clark doesn’t make for wood. Injuries must hurt soon. Hopefully it’s not until the pies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty ordinary opposition but it's the best Bytel has looked in the VFL for some time.

You'd imagine he'll get the nod to come back in
What is the go with wood? I know it’s shoulder but what is it? Bytel probably has to replace him if he is out but it really hurts the midfield. Can’t see any other option.

What is the go with wood? I know it’s shoulder but what is it? Bytel probably has to replace him if he is out but it really hurts the midfield. Can’t see any other option.
No it's not like for like but he's really the only other option.

Still not sure on Wood but looked like am AC

If he's right Bytel probably plays the sub

They said it was his AC joint. In the interview after the game he said the doctor told him he would miss a few weeks. Didn’t say how many.

How did Campbell go today? His numbers look good.

I could see us potentially bringing him in for Cordy to help Marshall in the ruck given Witts is a beast.
37 hitouts, 20 touches, 3 marks, 3 tackles, and 0.2.

Not much in the way of genuine opposition though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back