Preview Round 4, 2023: St.Kilda v Gold Coast - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 8th April, 7:30PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 62 80.5%
  • Suns

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the Don's got back level, the commentators said 'we are going to find out a lot about these two teams'. Well we did.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
How many times in years gone by have we absolutely rolled over in that exact scenario.. an electric blitz to kill the game off was as exciting as it was unexpected.

I didn’t really believe a coach could have such an immediate impact, but I am very much corrected. Here’s to The Boss Part II

The new look saints have also got me quite excited.

I barely posted on any saints social media for most of the last 15 years
I didn't sign up last year for the first time since 1997. Supporter since 1966.
I was thinking of barracking for Collingwood, of all teams.
Now I am back on board and am excited about the club again.
My 22 year old son has also signed up again after a significant period of relative disinterest.
Further, my 17 year old VCE student daughter has signed up for the first time this year.
She attends each game with her dad, wears the colours at the matches and is becoming addicted for the first time!
Thank you and well done Saints!

Yes! I am indeed a weird guy. At least I admit it!

Years and years of relentlessly following the saints can lead to PTSD like symptoms as well as delusions.

In reality, please note that I wrote "thinking of"...

BTW, did you notice my avatar? I was at that game as a young teenage supporter.
Believe me, if you didn't barrack for Collingwood in those days, as an opposition supporter you probably hated them!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back