Game Day Round 4 discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1972 with Worpel and MacKentzie still to come

Currently ranked inside 50k. Will be lucky to stay there

Should rename my team to Vents & Regrets in honor of how much time I’ve spent there this season

Should rename my team to Vents & Regrets in honor of how much time I’ve spent there this season
In a weird way, being so far behind has given me a sense of freedom - I can do whatever I want, cause I can’t go much worse :drunk:

Please. Teams with s**t scores don’t post here unless they’re regulars.

Par looks like being 2100-2150 looking through Tragics, BFA and some other tough leagues.

Remember, 22% of the top 18,000 teams had Witts, and 15% overall

How did none of us see GWS Daniels at 190k fwd. Basically high rookie priced...ave 70 before today's 87. Tonned last week. Would have been a good cow 🐄

Came back from Hammy inj .

Only missed couple weeks with it .
Not much scoring history.
Has had inj history.

I like him .

Him Mitch Owens would of been super cheap options

Came back from Hammy inj .

Only missed couple weeks with it .
Not much scoring history.
Has had inj history.

I like him .

Him Mitch Owens would of been super cheap options
Yeah, was the injury history.
Mitchito phwoar 👀
Watashi wa Mitchito-san ga daisuki desu ne, but it's too ******* late now.
That train has sailed, Mitchito has wandered off the reservation with next week's groceries money, he ain't coming back.
Exit Strategy Dog GIF

Just remember to remain grateful when you receive the invoice he sends you for the patented mental gymnastics he's obliged you to perform to get rid of him.

I hear they come in a deliciously appropriate animated envelope...

214e26_e08a41ecbc3140de9d4e4fce61f5e2b1~mv2.gif
Nah, holding him,I reckon.
If I don't love him at his worst, I don't deserve him at his ever-so-sligthly less shittastic.🤷‍♀️
But there's a vial of calicivirus in the chamber ready to go if the campaigner doesn't lift pronto.
Holding all-round top Aussie and SC Satan Shockerty, too.
This will not end well, but have already chewed up 6 trades and would rather grab a couple of rookies and build a little bank next week and upgrade Rd 6. Maybe. I think. For now. Who knows, who really cares...

Another meh week. 2016 with only Mackenzie to come.

Slight bit of buyers remorse with Amartey. He was flying high like the Eagles, pity he couldn't catch one or two. A 21 in the cycle for two rounds affects his cash generation. Amirite?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did propose it in the Rookies thread before round 2.

He scared me off when he scored 56 in round 2 though.
Yeah that game was a bit of a write off for me because gws got beaten by wce and didnt have kelly or whitfield to move the pill. But yeah...good idea with the mention, wish I'd seen it.

This is best footy day this year, no incoming bad scores, injuries or ******* rucks doing my head in, no rookies to get annoyed at, don't even care who wins. Probably not even going to watch in case some future spud tempts me into trading him in.
Now I just have to find something to do.
No Mackenzie? Or irrelevant cause we all have?

Grundy - 144
Kelly - 139
Oliver - 121
Fritsch - 99

Great game for my draft team.

SHITSHOW round for my classic team.

The Amartey trade makes me want to throw my phone off the balcony and the Doch Cogs duo are nothing but depressing.

1823/C with Day, Mackenzie and Worpel to come.

Somehow need to make up 256 points with Worpel and Day to win.

This comment on the image of Tim Kelly and piggy from the afl site. Lol
Screenshot_20230410_080251_Facebook.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back