Game Day Round 4 v Port Adelaide @ AO, 7:40 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think we took the piss at all. Think we took our foot off the gas because the game was over. That's it.
Fair. I guess it's the 'dont play with form' thing. And I also enjoy watching my club pulverize teams.

May makes one mistake when the game was well over, every player checked out and he's worst on ground.

He wasn't worse on ground at all. But when he *s up a couple of times he does start to go into himself a bit. Judging him by his high bar, so probably harsh on him.

32pt win against this rabble is quite horrible tbh. We've actually been terrible forward of centre so far this season. Small forwards can't get near it and our talls not looking likely to kick bags. Supply is poor for the most part too. Thankfully our defence is super tight so no one is questioning but improvement in the front half has to come soon...

HORRIBLE LAST QUARTER. need to be more ruthless but whatever, take the 4 points.
Weren't you crying that we couldn't bury teams at the start of games, like we did today? Christ Almighty there's some miserable campaigners on this board.

These hoodoos are ******* dumb, they weren't hoodoos we were s**t
If we lost 5 in a row to GC in this era that's a hoodoo. Losing when you're s**t isn't a hoodoo
I don’t know what you’re on about here which is great

Weren't you crying that we couldn't bury teams at the start of games, like we did today? Christ Almighty there's some miserable campaigners on this board.
He is strange

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whoever predicted the disappointing 5 goal win was correct!
That was me. Was hoping for different but could see it happening. Not ruthless enough and completely dysfunctional in the front half. 4-0 start though so hard to complain when there's still so much improvement. But that should have been a huge % boost and we let it slip...

32pt win against this rabble is quite horrible tbh. We've actually been terrible forward of centre so far this season. Small forwards can't get near it and our talls not looking likely to kick bags. Supply is poor for the most part too. Thankfully our defence is super tight so no one is questioning but improvement in the front half has to come soon...

😂 The *.
This was their second biggest loss of the season the other 2 games were tight. We're the reigning premiers, we've handled every challenge so far without having to get out of second gear we're 4-0 with a makeshift defence and yet there's a group of you wanting to jump off bridges. It's embarrassing

😂 The fu**.
This was their second biggest loss of the season the other 2 games were tight. We're the reigning premiers, we've handled every challenge so far without having to get out of second gear we're 4-0 with a makeshift defence and yet there's a group of you wanting to jump off bridges. It's embarrassing
We lost the 2nd half.

I feel like people have already forgotten how Melbourne played last year..?
It was kinda like this, a bit less exciting maybe because we hadn't consistently won games before.
Guess the novelty has worn off.

Club should fold.

Dude, we didn't bury them. we won by 5 goals and we lost the 2nd half. Were you watching the same game?
Yeah I was, we finished the game off at half time and then took the foot off the pedal. You literally cried about us not doing that last week. Beating teams by 80 in April doesn't get you any closer to a flag.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back