Game Day Round 4 vs the Camries - official game day thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Devington

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No idea how this game will pan out. Not overly interested either. Will watch simply to keep my eyes on a few players (both the good and the bad).

Feeling it really ******* hard to be invested in the club right now, and I'm not convinced a win will help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke72

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
North Melbourne
The thread title made me laugh, I wonder if the powers that be have considered selling Mazda a line in the club song? Could be a good earner :stern look:

Dirty_11

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Shinboners
I’m heading in with absolutely zero confidence that we can get the job done. Hopefully we can. I feel it will be a poor turn out crowd wise and being a Ch7 game we will be smashed for it. Ahern to play a blinder and Zurhaar to cement himself in the side. Adelaide or North by 36.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SonofSamsquanch

Member of Bushwood Golf Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tonigh there is the very real possibility that channel 7 will introduce split screens to show advertisements as it's likely there will not be enough goals kicked to cover their 18 minutes of gambling ads per hour or whatever it is ACMA say they have to do.

Either that or Romping Wins will be calling the Tabcorp mark and the Ladbrokes short pass back inside 50 every time that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom