Preview Round 5, 2023: Collingwood v St.Kilda - Adelaide Oval, Sunday 16th April, 4:50PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Magpies

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Saints

Votes: 53 58.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caminiti's physical aggression, tackling, pack crashing and goal nous have been brilliant. He would probably be worth at least a second round pick at this stage, if not more.
Would be interested to see where he'd go if the draft were to be redone tomorrow. He certainly seems to have leapfrogged the vast majority of his draft class.

Even if he was a first round pick, we'd be very happy with how he's started.

Would be interested to see where he'd go if the draft were to be redone tomorrow. He certainly seems to have leapfrogged the vast majority of his draft class.

Arguably a better AFL forward than Cadman at this stage

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

donald-trump.gif

Welp...more s**t to buy I guess

It’s great but…..$160! 😳
Gonna have to raid the piggy bank!
Not sure I love the huge PURA Milk logo on the back though.

It’s great but…..$160! 😳
Gonna have to raid the piggy bank!
Not sure I love the huge PURA Milk logo on the back though.
The club is really taking us for a ride but I just can't say no.

It's more expensive than all of the different iterations of the guernsey were. Pretty sick really but I'll get one anyway. 150 year celebrations only come around once every......150 years.....

It's an interesting thought

He was eligible for the 2021 draft

If that was done again I'd have no doubt all of NWM, Owens and Windhager would go first round

Might he the same for Caminiti if he continues to build like he has

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep it in your pants. You're like a 40 year old mum at the Chippendales on a hen's night.
A very Gringo way to start a sentence, but, I have a mate who was a stripper - the stories he has from hens parties would make your toes curl. Women are worse than men x1000 in those environments 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back