Preview Round 5, 2023: Giants v Hawks, Norwood oval, 3:20pm Sunday April 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame about Mackenzie, I hope he rests up and then gets right back into the team.
A 6 day break after a game in the wet. Probably going to have a few tired legs let alone a first year player.

Having a lighter run would be the perfect freshen up for him to hit the next part of year.

I guess Finn keeping Stengle to 2 goals wasn't enough to keep him in?
About time he was dropped.
Finn is selected when their is a job required to tag someone out of the game. He really doesn't have any other strings to his bow. Perhaps there isn't a job for him this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's great to hear that young Seamus will be making his debut. DGB is a much-needed inclusion down back, and Ned Long looked impressive for Box Hill and deserves his opportunity. Let's hope all 3 can make their presence felt and result in us being triumphant against the Giants.

View attachment 1660017

Long, Mitchell, Meek and DGB on the bench.

VERY excited.
Legit that has to be close to the shortest Forward Line I have ever seen in an AFL match.

Fergus would be the tallest at a whopping 188cm!

Tells you how much Kossy is struggling if he can’t get a gig as a key forward at the moment 🤨

I am watching as well O'meara is no major loss. Will be struggling to get a game in a few years. The knees just won't allow him.
The stuff we gave up for him may well be though.

The stuff we gave up for him may well be though.

100% agree but what can we do that is in the past and not on this coaching group.

Adelaide lost 10/12 games last season. Smart recruiting recently in Dawson, Rankine both trades. Drafting Rachele and Hinge (late pick) has turned them around quickly.

it's a collective effort and not just on S.Mitchell! We can turn it around if we are good enough! It's good to see these boys playing this week. Dgb,Brockman,Mitchell,Long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back