Preview Round 5, 2023: Giants v Hawks, Norwood oval, 3:20pm Sunday April 16th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGB is just named in the squad right?

Would be odd to go from outside the 26 to in the 22 I'd think.

Think it would be more odd if he didn't play now, If Scrimshaw is injured with teams being announced in an hour you'd think just Scrimshaw out and one of the other additions would just take his spot.

So to include DGB this late surely means he's playing

Put Cadman down for 4.
Ronked.
Amarteyed.
New York Yankees Reaction GIF by MLB

Scrimshaw was unusually quiet last week and to my eye was labouring under some kind of injury.

I think he is still feeling the effects of his quad strain from start of the year.
No he has an ankle injury sustained on Monday.

Weeee baby Seamus!!!

What a wonderful achievement for the young man. Has battled many an injury but shown incredible perseverance and resilience to get his body right to be able to live out his dream of playing in the AFL.

Big testament to the HPM and medical team for getting him right when all hope was starting to fade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Natural kicking action. Good kick in general
For mine he kicks just as well running at stop speed that he does when kicking normally.

Would surprise me if he took a little to adjust to the top level. But when he does he has all the tools to break lines and play extremely fast, effective footy.

Last edited:
For mine he kicks just as well running at stop speed that he does when kicking normally.

Would surprise me if he took a little to adjust to the top level. But when we does he has all the tools to break lines and play extremely fast, effective footy.
Yep well balanced when kicking it at speed

Put Cadman down for 4.
Ronked.
Amarteyed.
I doubt he’ll get much of a look in to be honest.

Ned & Nash dominated last week and had 4 kicks between them and 0 marks in 100+ minutes of game time each and 2 of them went to the opposition - they’ve been named as our starting mids. 😂

Seamus & DGB in the side flips the script a tad.

Both sublime kicks and fantastic attack on the ball.

Come on Sammy you legend, give the Long boy a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back