Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a lovely Sunday in Sydney, much like any other. Three quarter time in the second game and I saw Stefanie was on 90+ and Holman on 88.
Not bad i thought. Might peg back some lost ground.

Then somehow i seemed to go backwards. I still have no idea how it happened or if i imagined it all.

When i replayed it in slow motion i saw this..

58b9a209833610680d517f5654c251b9.gif

Add a Lyjett ton and an eagles win at the G, it doesn't any better.

giphy.gif
Have to feel for NicNat, living in Scotty's shadow for so long now. Carries the burden with class and dignity :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only campaigners spudding up on field so far have been:
- Waterman (44). Will be traded to either Guelfi or a MID Rookie so I can switch McLean Forward, meaning I only have to field 2 forward rookies now.
- McGovern (68). On his last chance, 1 more s**t score and he becomes Luke Ryan.
- McLean (72). New recruit :drunk:
- Titch (75). 2nd week in my team that he goes <100 :mad:
- Billings 85. Although I might take that as a decent score given his prior form.

Please no more carnage.
Curious, but you seem to be posting better scores than me, how you doing so with 3 forward rookies? (You fielding English there?)

WTF. Had no idea Sicily was in strife. This year's Tobias Greene. According to the AFL site:

The charge against Sicily arose from an incident during the second quarter of Sunday's game at Etihad Stadium when he stood on Atley's leg while the Roo was lying on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back