Preview Round 6, 2019: St.Kilda v Adelaide - Marvel Stadium, Saturday 27th April, 4:35PM AEST

Who Wins?

• Saints

Votes: 81 81.8%
  • Crows

Votes: 18 18.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to see hind get rewarded for his effort the last few weeks.

That would be my only change.

I'm predicting a saints win by 67 points.

Crows can't score running forward and with our new def structure they won't get 90% of their goals out the back like they have the last 3 years.

Crouch bros can't kick, tex can't mark and Steele will go to sloane.

This will be the game that announcers us as a real contender for finals.

Up the saints!

On DUB-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows can't score running forward and with our new def structure they won't get 90% of their goals out the back like they have the last 3 years.

Up the saints!

I agree Saints by 10 goals ± against those downhill skiing flat track bullies.
Suns we due for a loss. Saints in Melbourne will smash them.

Up the saints!

Bloody hope this is the case! I’m sick of it always being something wrong with the other team when we win!

Up the saints!

Who’s going to Eddie? Gears has done well on him in the past.

I feel like they've got lots from outside 50, can our current defence deal with that?
If it can deal with Hawthorns forward line it can more than cope with the Crows... Tex is s**t... most overrated player going around.

Now watch him kick 6 because I said that 😂 but seriously I think I’m as confident as I ever have been this year going into this game after seeing us yesterday.

Don’t think it will happen .
Marsh was ok ..still needs games in my opinion, but will say he will be handy with his speed long term .

Think it will be McKenzie prefer White only because of playing this week .

Hind was ok ...but didn’t play as well today .

Clark & Dunstan were only others that played ok , really don’t get the Rowe playing key forward for periods
today..waste of time.
Hind seemed to be playing a different role today. Stayed backed more , could he have been told to keep back ?

Gears will be a big loss in terms of experience against Crows.
I'd consider Newnes in Gears spot as in good form again. Only Brown, Sav and Web with any great games experience down there so Newnws may be able to help. Could bring in Hind for pace on wing.

Alternatively maybe Dmac straight in for Gears with his hardness.

I guess not many tall forwards down there until Maxie starts playing? He has to play somewhere, and we've got a few key backs.
Also it’s easier for the second ruck to be a forward than a back. Only forward against the strong breeze. Back rucking or off the ground with it. Makes sense where he played. His recruiting doesn’t. So unfit.

Who’s going to Eddie? Gears has done well on him in the past.
That’s why I reckon McKenzie plays if fit. Hind doesn’t look like he knows what an opponent is and white may not be agile enough. McKenzie has the pace and body size. I doubt they will want to use Webster on him. Paton is the other choice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s why I reckon McKenzie plays if fit. Hind doesn’t look like he knows what an opponent is and white may not be agile enough. McKenzie has the pace and body size. I doubt they will want to use Webster on him. Paton is the other choice.
What makes you come up with that conclusion about Hind ? Surely he deserves a chance .

What makes you come up with that conclusion about Hind ? Surely he deserves a chance .
Because that’s what it seemed like to me. Just runs and runs. If the ball is turned over he is in trouble. He certainly isn’t the match up for eddy based on today or last week at the ground He will get his chance but I don’t think it’s this week

He’ll get his chance. We just have to pick the right guy for the job, and I think, if fit, DMac is it.

To get an idea of how bad the game was between Crows and GC , the afl highlights package had to include guys kicking points as the only goal in the first quarter was actually kicked after the siren .

Don’t Panic !!

Because that’s what it seemed like to me. Just runs and runs. If the ball is turned over he is in trouble. He certainly isn’t the match up for eddy based on today or last week at the ground He will get his chance but I don’t think it’s this week
Was at both games and thought he played really well last week and was good today. Understand what you are saying but he can break a game open with his run. That is why he was drafted. His kicking was off abit today but not always his fault others fumbled and missed marks.

Gears will be a big loss in terms of experience against Crows.
I'd consider Newnes in Gears spot as in good form again. Only Brown, Sav and Web with any great games experience down there so Newnws may be able to help. Could bring in Hind for pace on wing.

Alternatively maybe Dmac straight in for Gears with his hardness.

Like the sound of Newnes going back. I’d probably be recalling Clark immediately though.

Although could raffle the spot between him, DMac, White or Hind imo

To get an idea of how bad the game was between Crows and GC , the afl highlights package had to include guys kicking points as the only goal in the first quarter was actually kicked after the siren .

Don’t Panic !!

Personally I want us to remain underdogs as long as possible. I know I’m going to be going into every game expecting us to slip up so keep the surprise factor going as long as possible I say.

Was at both games and thought he played really well last week and was good today. Understand what you are saying but he can break a game open with his run. That is why he was drafted. His kicking was off abit today but not always his fault others fumbled and missed marks.

He's definitely more of an attacking back man than a one on on defender. I think we are zoning more and even Geary plays less accountable these days. Brown is even having to run between players. It will depend on what the Adealide forward line looks like IMO. If we think an attacking option is better than someone a little more defensive it might come down to White looked over for Hind if Danny Mac is out still.

Personally I want us to remain underdogs as long as possible. I know I’m going to be going into every game expecting us to slip up so keep the surprise factor going as long as possible I say.

I was listening to the Adelaide game today on ABC radio, they had a sound grab that sounded like Paul Roos saying we were the only obvious stand out team this year. I think people are stating to look now.

I was listening to the Adelaide game today on ABC radio, they had a sound grab that sounded like Paul Roos saying we were the only obvious stand out team this year. I think people are stating to look now.

I’ll only believe it when I hear it from all three of Riewoldt Roos and Ricciuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back