Game Day Round 7, 2016: WB vs Crows at Etihad - Eddie Does Dalhaus

Remove this Banner Ad

1a734e2e9b5f5b9d94bf949ec6731e3d.jpg
Yeah but what is that? They're just numbers on a screen. Have never seen this table before for any other game. How do we know it's not just a jilted Crows fan?

Was blatant cheating tonight.

Seriously anyone with eyes could tell it cost us the win.

Not for the 1st time by this umpire.

Time for Fagan to make some noise!

I agree Fagan should make noise, but hopefully he uses a little more diplomacy than calling them cheats.

It did not cost us the win though.

Hopefully Pyke focuses on the areas we need to improve on, rather than the 'woe is me, the umpires don't like us' mentality some people have on here.

This is where Fages need to demand an explanation on this bloke's conduct towards the AFC. I said in another thread that it would be good if we could get an all-time stat on his frees for and against us. I think even the Vic-centric AFL would have to act.
Pykey obviously dark about the umpiring, but was all class as usual. He says clarification will be sought throughout the week. Lol, a fat lot of ****ing good that's gonna do.

Yeah it was on Facebook admittedly but he paid the lions share of the frees tonight so I believe those numbers to be correct. I didn't even know Bannister was umpiring to be honest

Pyke - we got within 3 pts near the end and with a few things going our way we could have smashed it.

Someone to Pyke - what about the umpires Pyke - next question

Will address it with them during the week

Yeah, Pyke's reaction in the box to one bs free was shown on telly. He looked as though he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He wasn't alone there.

I agree Fagan should make noise, but hopefully he uses a little more diplomacy than calling them cheats.

Hopefully Pyke focuses on the areas we need to improve on, rather than the 'woe is me, the umpires don't like us' mentality some people have on here.
16 extra frees was the difference.

We made mistakes, but equitable umpiring was the difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, Pyke's reaction in the box to one bs free was shown on telly. He looked as though he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He wasn't alone there.
Well we could see the blatant cheating, so no wonder the 1st time pyke has looked dumbfounded in the box with the cheating by the curly-headed cheat!

Our senior players cost us tonight, most were horrible. Tex dropping anything coming his way, Sloaney having an off night, Dougie shanking it left right and centre, Brad Crouch clearly a bit off the pace, our defense again leaking over 100 points... Our kicking skills were just plain laughable at times.

Jenkins, Lynch, Cameron and Jacobs the shining lights. I still can't believe JJ kicked 8 goals from 9 kicks!

I don't understand how anyone can like Henderson as a player, honestly, that backwards kick when we had players streaming forward, what a dumb campaigner. Nevermind the fact that he is a massive squib, he'd dive for cover in a pillow fight.
I don't usually come down too hard on players and I am aware it was his first game of the year, but Henderson was painful to watch tonight.

He had the same reaction to the thommo high free so was sure if he was pissed at us or the umps
That last thommo free was fair... Unlike most!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back