Autopsy Round 7 - Geelong Cats vs GWS Giants, 7.50 pm Friday 4 May 2018 @ GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

In his prime yes. Now no.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yes, now.

And it's scary to think how good he actually still is. Almost single-handingly won that game against the Eagles until he's hamstring injury.

Yes, now.

And it's scary to think how good he actually still is. Almost single-handingly won that game against the Eagles until he's hamstring injury.
Agree to disagree then.

In his prime of course he is better than Kelly is at the moment.

But how he is now no.

Last edited:

Agree to disagree then.

In his prime pf course he is better than Kelly is at the moment.

But how he is now no.

I disagree, and strongly. Ablett is still in the best 5 midfielders in the game, Kelly isn't imo.

Fair enough if you think so.

I do, and that's no disrespect to Kelly either. Plenty of good years ahead of him.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

You lost me there. I'm sure the rest of your post improved.

All good can forgive you for stopping reading. I know how much of a strain it can be reading out of your one eye ;)

But you failed to address the ruck analogy which i put alot of effort into creating?

And not that your ever going to admit it but ablett has had more disposals in his three games (due to kelly clearly playing injured compared to ablett who did his injury in one game so played the games uninjured) but kelly kicked nore goals, had triple the amount of tackles, double amount of goal assists and had 4 clangers compared to abletts 12!!

Call it as it should be, recruiters got to clever for their own good. Shipley was recruited as an athelete/mid it was purely a PR exercise for Western Sydney.
He doesn't want to kick it, forward handballs dont hit targets so always looks behind to give off. Should have been rookied at best and to give an extension this early what was the rush?

What a crock of s#*t.

You obviously didn’t watch the JLT. He was very, very good in the games I saw, and from all reports played well in the NEAFL after.

Earned his call up.

Not just a publicity thing at all. And to suggest it just sells the kid short. So he had a bad game - he wasn’t alone.

Call it as it should be, recruiters got to clever for their own good. Shipley was recruited as an athelete/mid it was purely a PR exercise for Western Sydney.
He doesn't want to kick it, forward handballs dont hit targets so always looks behind to give off. Should have been rookied at best and to give an extension this early what was the rush?
Nope, way too early to be making calls like this.

Had a bad game, who didnt, thats all.

Had a great JLT. Will develop nicely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kid taken in the 60s doesn't look like a world beater after being forced into debuting earlier than the club would've liked.

DELIST HIM!

Hell, burn him at the stake too.

Just my opinion, for those that want to question me I have seen every 18s and u16s academy Giants and Rams for past 5 years including the majority of Giants NEAFL matches. I think I have a sound knowledge of players that have come through and been past on at the draft.

Just my opinion, for those that want to question me I have seen every 18s and u16s academy Giants and Rams for past 5 years including the majority of Giants NEAFL matches. I think I have a sound knowledge of players that have come through and been past on at the draft.
Thats fine.

Doesnt change my thoughts on it though.

But you do have an agenda beyond telling us how wonderful you l are I assume.
Could it be someone you know or are related too was not drafted?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back