Game Day Round 7 - Port Adelaide V Collingwood - Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

We could obviously drop 16 players tonight. I agree we must have overwhelmed the playing group for Blake 250 because they sank faster than the titanic. This team hasn’t been that bad all year. Schofield second whipping this year Richmond and now Collingwood.

Please step up against the Crows.

Both Ricks should be on notice, especially Ryder, Sam Gray again doesn’t deliver under pressure. Amon same, Lienert only good as 4th back up. Bonner and Burton listless.

I wish we had the courage to play Frampton, we needed that tall leading strong forward who likes to punch people.
Hope they use lube next week.

Lol Dermie just slayed DBJ.

"That's the worst defensive game I've ever seen. Hes old enough to know better. Shouldn't hold his spot."
Good - he was really, really bad. He, Clurey and Amon were embarrassing in any contest that resembled a one-on-one. They conceded far too easily.

He should absolutely be dropped.

You don’t give anyone an out if they play like that

You mean the same ones who we've known have deficiencies for some time?

Yes, those are the ones I mean. Didn’t have time to list them all. Until they are moved on or retire we are going nowhere.

Seriously?

Shhheeeeeeiiiiiit that is bad.

That is Polec right foot bad.

That is playing a game only kicking non preferred foot bad.

That is under 8's bad.

Wow.

It is "i've got what I wanted so don't need to try" bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And that’s fine. I agree he has been shite. Personal attacks can **** right off though
What personal attacks? I thought everyone was just saying he was playing the most s**t football tonight. Are we not allowed to comment on their footballing ability?

He was absolutely wretched tonight. I would drop him to the twos or send him for surgery because he has no business being a Port Adelaide captain at the moment. That is not a personal attack that is AFL if you are not up to it then you don't get selected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back