Preview Round 8 – GWS Giants vs Richmond, Friday 24th July 2020, Giants Stadium, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would there be another team in the comp not playing Tom Green? I thought they might have been managing him last week. Now out for 2 weeks in a row is baffling to me after what he’s shown so far.

Resting him for a long run at the end? Only reason I can think off.

Or, as he is signed an extension already, playing others to get their trade value up?

Would there be another team in the comp not playing Tom Green? I thought they might have been managing him last week. Now out for 2 weeks in a row is baffling to me after what he’s shown so far.

I'm scratching my head at this also.

I'm sure his talent isn't going unnoticed, just wondering what the approach is with him

We’ve been missing 1/3 of our 22 for about the last four years.

Maybe the Giants need to look at their conditioning program.... as having that many injuries for 4 years isn’t a great way to win a flag.
But good luck for tomorrow night, I think the media has been pretty unfair on you guys this week. However, it maybe the way to fire up the playing group

Hey guys,

Did Taranto rest forward a lot last week with the 2 goals? and given Hopper is named in the forward pocket this week instead, is Hopper going to play more forward?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back