Round 8 Discussion (Dedicated to the Roughead out, Roughead in manoeuvre)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scored what turned out to be a pretty decent score of 2,320 after what was a horrible Saturday's worth of scoring. :fire:

Rankings wise I've risen nearly 3k spots to sit ranked 1,189th overall. :thumbsu:

With $310k in the bank, I'm awfully tempted to trade in one of Neale/Kelly at the expense of Libba as he is losing cash at a rapid rate, so too his performance is taking a downward turn.

Was also eyeing off Hoff, but glad I waited as it's proven he isn't yet back with consistent scores.

So at this stage, the choice is between Neale/Kelly... or should I go for someone like Daniel? Or do I hold? :think:

Great team. The best I've seen posted in a while.

Need some PODs in there I reckon. Kelly :thumbsu:

Great team. The best I've seen posted in a while.

Need some PODs in there I reckon. Kelly :thumbsu:

Thanks mate, tracking well so far! My mid-pricer risk in starting with Libba/Sheed/Worpel/Crouch sure did pay off early days to help give me a leg up.

My upgrades have been Boak/Fyfe/T.Kelly/Lloyd to date, so just waiting patiently and working out who the top scorers are going to be for each line and waiting for them to present at a price that is of value.

J.Kelly certainly fits that bill of being value, but is he genuinely over his injuries? Neale is a must-have, and could potentially wait a week given his BE is 150 odd, but will need to make a downgrade trade also to give me enough $$ to go Walsh/Crouch > Neale.

I'm down to 14 trades :moustache:

That may be the best strategy this year given the dearth of mid season rookies on offer.

I hope so anyway :moustache:

I'm coming home hard.......

Capture.JPG

A final score of 2,324 (518th overall, 2nd time in the top 518 in three weeks) see me jump to a ranking of 3,626 overall.

I was ranked 35,113 at the end of round 5!

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont encourage the sunday night superstars:thumbsdown:
Sorry .....i approached it as a membership drive .....we do need, and will need, to replace some fallen comrades .....puppies and all that

Bit late to the party but how good was Balta yesterday!? Still very raw but the bloke is going to be a serious footballer. Glad i held him :thumbsu:
Last 2 weeks it looks like he's gained some self belief as an AFL footballer .....who knows what he'll score from here

The other change of role was Clark ....looked good off a wing, 81 points his best effort ....lets hope that continues

This is the place for the battlers (mostly) especially ones with a sense of humour. Not the ones that dont give or ask for advice or enter into any other discussion then rock up with there 1 good score of the year to gloat. They can go eat chol as far as im concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back