Game Day Round 8 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A fitting post from a famous pies BF poster re: Carlton:

"Is that right mate.. is that right.. lol mate.. haa hee.. last time Carlton was all the flash mate.... when Alf Stewart was going off like a frog in a sock to Rose Tattoo's greatest hits mate.. on cassette mate.. on cassette mate.. on his Fossey's li-lo mate.. on his Fossey's li-lo mate.. rofl mate.. rofl mate.. that's it mate.. forget about it mate.. forget about it."
Gimpy will be there you’ll know when a faint waft of tonight’s chosen scent tickles your nostrils😊

How big is their bandwagon? They were invisible during the wooden spoon era of 20 years
So true. A co-worker at an un named large corporate company I work at was caught calling SEN last year. I couldn't quite understand what he was saying because he was extremely angry....something along the lines of "Play for the jumper.....the %^^^% jumper..."

After a few wins in a row.... The office rooster was parading up and down the corporate office with his chest 30 seconds infront of his arse.

These my people are the representitives of the filth supporters who pollute our earth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sadly, I’m with you.
I’m super pessimistic about tonight.

And today is the slowest day I can remember!!
I too am not overly optimistic due to our out's in De Goey & Mirchell as well as our recent trend of having particularly poor starts in games. On the flip side, if our small forwards in terms of Jamie Elliot, Bobby Hill, Lachie Schultz & Beau McReery, etc, etc, can contribute 8 or more goals, then I think that we can go a long way to winning. I also think that the role of our 2 rucks in Mason Cox & Darcy Cameron against De Konning & Pittonet will be pivotal in terms of centre bounces & both helping our backs as well as providing targets in our forward line so as to help Mihocek. Finally, tonight will be a good test for both Darcy Moore & Billy Frampton in terms of quality of the 2 opponents they will have to deal with. OK. If they can collectively keep McKay & Curnow to below 5 goals then that would be a great contributing factor to a potential victory. Anyway, what will be, will be! Goodnight & good luck, Pies supporters.

You’re overlooking the fact that Fin can only play in the centre square which is the most important part of the ground. It’s an area where we simply can’t have any L-platers or passengers, which is exactly what Fin has been and why he gets subbed/dropped. We’re still in the business of winning games of footy, right?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

As I said earlier, if selecting Fin is the single reason for us losing games then we have massive issues

How big is their bandwagon? They were invisible during the wooden spoon era of 20 years

At the game and notice all the merch being worn is either brand new or 40 years old lol

Bandwagon to the max

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back