Game Day Round 8 vs. Carlton, MCG, 7:40pm Fri 03/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Sullivan as the sub,and possibly not coming on till the last quarter,then who are going to be our frontline midfielders?Pendelbury,Nick,Crisp and….????.It’s looking very thin there.It looked very thin last week,and that was with Degoey and Mitchell playing,although both carrying injuries.admittedly,

Sier is probably 120kg right now… and has parked his 18 wheeler at the Kalkallo service station for a pie and cigarettes en route to Sydney
He'd be a hell of a lot more useful than most of the bunnies we'll be playing in the midfield tonight. Haven't changed my mind. Blues by up to 10 goals.

With Sullivan as the sub,and possibly not coming on till the last quarter,then who are going to be our frontline midfielders?Pendelbury,Nick,Crisp and….????.It’s looking very thin there.It looked very thin last week,and that was with Degoey and Mitchell playing,although both carrying injuries.admittedly,
Frontline midfielders! We don't have any tonight.

Pendlebury, Nick, Crisp, Lipinski, maybe Josh or Schultz?

Fk the scum. I haven’t been confident all week but I have a gut feeling tonight is going to be special and could flip this season on its head. Go Pies. Bury them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back