Autopsy Round 9, 2021: St.Kilda v Geelong *WEBSTER 100TH* *WILKIE 50TH*

Remove this Banner Ad

Will be interesting to see how Sinc's pulls up too i reckon.
That cut looked pretty deep and nasty. Hopefully he should be fine but a hard area to patch-up and heal.

I missed that one last night in my drunken rage, he was great last night along with Crouch, hopefully both are right for next week.

Like I said last night Sinclair is doing the no.35 proud, like Robert Harvey he just bobs up at crucial times and runs his arse off all game.

I rated him highly early on in his career as a small forward but he stagnated under Richo like a lot of our players, Ratten is unleashing his potential.

No surprises Ratten is improving our young midfielders, he was one of the best mids at Carlton during their peak 90s era.

Richo was a dour defender and it showed with his coaching, he was good at the boring defensive stuff but lacked the attacking mindset of Ratten.

We played good attacking football last night but just couldn't convert it, sort out the goal kicking and we can beat any team in this comp.

He was amazing with his marking but if he doesn't convert he's like a one armed guitar player, it's a great novelty but you're not buying the album.

He's like Stewie Loewe early on in his career, he was a great mark but a terrible kick for goal, he played mostly CHF though and we had Lockett at full forward who was a dead eye dick when it came to goalkicking so it didn't matter so much.

Stewie worked on his goal kicking though and became a pretty good shot for goal later on in his career so hopefully Max can do the same thing.

I missed that one last night in my drunken rage, he was great last night along with Crouch, hopefully both are right for next week.

Like I said last night Sinclair is doing the no.35 proud, like Robert Harvey he just bobs up at crucial times and runs his arse off all game.

I rated him highly early on in his career as a small forward but he stagnated under Richo like a lot of our players, Ratten is unleashing his potential.

No surprises Ratten is improving our young midfielders, he was one of the best mids at Carlton during their peak 90s era.

Richo was a dour defender and it showed with his coaching, he was good at the boring defensive stuff but lacked the attacking mindset of Ratten.

We played good attacking football last night but just couldn't convert it, sort out the goal kicking and we can beat any team in this comp.

He's like Stewie Loewe early on in his career, he was a great mark but a terrible kick for goal, he played mostly CHF though and we had Lockett at full forward who was a dead eye dick when it came to goalkicking so it didn't matter so much.

Stewie worked on his goal kicking though and became a pretty good shot for goal later on in his career so hopefully Max can do the same thing.
Similar wild unkempt hairstyle to the Great Man too. ;)

Similar wild unkempt hairstyle to the Great Man too. ;)

LOL Harves had the nickname of Lego Man because he rocked the same hairstyle his whole career, Sincs has him covered in that department.

He has the best hairstyle in the club now that Butler has gone back to the short back and sides.

Not the Whole board is melting, most including me did not give us a chance against the cats , the fact that we should have nearly won and stuffed it up is no reason to go off tap IMO
But you feel free to do so if it helps
Well you've got the wrong moron, I'm pumped despite the loss… that was the best footy we've played in 12 months.

Can understand why people would be bitterly dissapointed though… Max's 7 shots and that ground ball disaster was a mind blowing set of events.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think Ben’s doing it to make his twin feel better?
😉🤣
Funny you should say that coz after he missed Huddo said “So Ben King has 1.3 now....” and Dunstall goes “Don’t say it...” was quite amusing.

LOL Harves had the nickname of Lego Man because he rocked the same hairstyle his whole career, Sincs has him covered in that department.

He has the best hairstyle in the club now that Butler has gone back to the short back and sides.
Really disappointed Butler got a haircut. Him and Sincs were rocking the mullets.

So, going from historical extrapolation and how we know the AFL generally operates, I'm thinking;

+ TV viewing on Friday
- Ratts press conference
- Tr-colour jumper where a colour overlaps, even if it's technically a shade and that gets thrown instead
- Kick straight noobs, not great representation of footy in general

This should equate to a $30k fine for disparaging remarks and bring the game into disrepute which with an early plea of kissing Gils left buttcheek, can be deferred outside of TPP payments.

If we then challenge, it'll not be a hand of something, it'll be a foot of something, and we'll lose because of it as facts are overrated.

Can't wait for Monday...

Opposition fans, Geelong players, the Geelong coach, all thought the Saints were the better team... except the umpires. Bookmark this match for Brownlow night, I can't wait to see their votes for this one!

So, going from historical extrapolation and how we know the AFL generally operates, I'm thinking;

+ TV viewing on Friday
- Ratts press conference
- Tr-colour jumper where a colour overlaps, even if it's technically a shade and that gets thrown instead
- Kick straight noobs, not great representation of footy in general

This should equate to a $30k fine for disparaging remarks and bring the game into disrepute which with an early plea of kissing Gils left buttcheek, can be deferred outside of TPP payments.

If we then challenge, it'll not be a hand of something, it'll be a foot of something, and we'll lose because of it as facts are overrated.

Can't wait for Monday...
Jeez you really are a conspiracy theorist. This was far different to what Tommo said and was more of a “what’s the deal” than a blatant “the umpires are s**t” or busting into the rooms like McCartney

nothing to see here. No fine forthcoming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back