Round 9 Discussion (Dedicated to vast)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BFLONELYKENTSCLUB ranked 27!

Go us good things...

giphy.gif

Well that was the worst SBS ever for me. Was on track for 2400 at the start of the day. Finished 2216. Congrats WaynesWorld19 on the win. Literally every rookie I had today shat the bed, not to mention sub part scores from Sicily and an injury for Williams when he looked like he was going to tear it apart today. Looks like Williams> Whitfield will be a popular trade this week.
It looked to be a close game for most of the weekend .....but today was ludicrous and true SBS

Bloody CARL ....... 10 x Century + players ....was the worse effort from a club in a few seasons, since the era of Melbourne's debacles

I accept Whitfield is a great player, but any advantage I had coming into today was erased by his performance, which was devoid of any competition .........probably the round that has made me the angriest this season

But well played, you'll bounce back ;)

Cripps 66, ZWilliams 75 (inj) & Setters 29 a big letdown in the final game. Could’ve pushed 2500.

Having said that I’m pretty chuffed to break top 500 after cracking top 1k last week.

FF36EF9F-9B46-4FEE-B155-81A0BEB8AF8B.jpeg
E68C2DDB-38A8-4D07-B9AE-6542E3855336.gif

Finally got my second score over 2300 with 2334. Like others was on track for 2400+ until Walsh, Cripps and Shitterfield shat the bed.
Gained 7000 spots but still only ranked 11000 odd.
Bad news is I don't have ROB or Stack so my cash gen is stuffed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back