Preview Round 9 Friday May 10th - Keninly Foodbowl Cwub vs. Scott's Tots Goodbye (To 2025) New; Have We Lost Yet Discussion @ The Cattery

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember last year a time where one of our players put in a shitful effort and butters turned around to give them a spray but then held off because it was the captain big Tommy Jonas who blew the play lol
He's the second banana now so he should feel a little bit more able to give a quick spray on the field.

This guy has never been the same since the jab got him, i think he's played about 3 really good games since then and has been no-where near his brownlow best. He's almost obsolete really considering Drew's playing his spot.
Strong username to post content ratio

i think he said one of the challenges of playing down at geelong were "its quite hard to find" in reference to Kardina Park. This guy has never been the same since the jab got him, i think he's played about 3 really good games since then and has been no-where near his brownlow best. He's almost obsolete really considering Drew's playing his spot.
should be banned from talking to the media, absolute train wreck

fancy people wanting him as captain. should be the first traded at the end of the year and that's 3 years overdue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty piss weak from Sweet if i'm being brutally honest. Hasn't he been sick since monday, i thought he would be fine by now. dose up on some drugs and get the * out there.

Really? He's hardly some superstar player where 75% of him is better than the next best alternative. No problem with giving Visentini a shot rather than playing a guy who has been under the weather.

Really? He's hardly some superstar player where 75% of him is better than the next best alternative. No problem with giving Visentini a shot rather than playing a guy who has been under the weather.
I thought Sweet has been quite decent. Is Visentini up for it?

Pretty piss weak from Sweet if i'm being brutally honest. Hasn't he been sick since monday, i thought he would be fine by now. dose up on some drugs and get the * out there.

BWS

I thought Sweet has been quite decent. Is Visentini up for it?

Absolutely.

Did well against them last year and a repeat of that effort would be terrific.

7 centre clearances that game.

All he needs to do is just throw himself into the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back