Round 9 Gameday Scores and Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

1371/17.

Not a good round.

Should scrape 1900.

EDIT: make that 1322/17. Indeed broughton somehow became an emergency over suban. AGH!!!!!

1234/15 with Goddard, Cornes, Grimes, Rich, Gilbert, P Burgoyne, Adcock, Franklin

I have a 104 pt lead VS Goddard, Cornes, Grimes, Rich, Tuck, Hartlett, Roughead, Davey

I am very confident that Tuck, Hartlett, Roughead, Davey wont outscore Gilbert, P Burgoyne, Adcock, Franklin by 105 points

My other game is 8 pt lead with Grimes, P Burgoyne, Gilbert, Franklin VS Geary, Petterd, Roughead - should be a win here as well.

1324 / 17
one 0, deboer, mundy, suban, bartel x2, higgins and ziebell the low

cant rely on monty to save me again, hopefully buddy and fisher can finally pull out some massive scores.
but pretty much gonna scrape over 1800 and get worst score ever and fall miles from 512th and lose to some crap eliminator guy who has players like taylor combined with players like davis

1267/15. Not too bad considering the other scores on here.

To come: Goddard, Fisher, Geary, Adcock, J. Brown, Boak, Cornes, Franklin.

Team 1: Fisher + Grimes + K.Cornes + Rich + C.Cornes

Vs

Team 2: Goddard + C.Cornes + Drummond + Rich + 84

Pretty close in my match, who do you think will win?

1182/15. Getting absolutely smashed in one of my leagues by a bloke who had Lockyer, Swan as captain and Davis! He is sitting on 1574/16, will be a very good score this week.

1262 from 14.

N. Riewoldt (c)
B. Goddard
C. Cornes
K. Cornes
J. Brown
N. Malceski
J. Grimes

Looking at a fairly decent score.

I honestly think all those players will get over 100 except probably Kane Cornes. Malceski is coming back in with some strong form, and Grimes has been spectacular for me.

I honestly think all those players will get over 100 except probably Kane Cornes. Malceski is coming back in with some strong form, and Grimes has been spectacular for me.

I doubt Grimes and Malceski will get 100+. Also J Brown is unlikely V St. Kilda.

Looking at a very good score though.

Team 1: Fisher + Grimes + K.Cornes + Rich + C.Cornes

Vs

Team 2: Goddard + C.Cornes + Drummond + Rich + 84

Pretty close in my match, who do you think will win?

Its actually

Team 1: Fisher, Grimes, K Cornes
vs
Team 2: Goddard, Drummond + 84

Team 2 has it for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow Swan and Davis saved me.

On 1652/18 + captain

Regretting putting Cox captain, should have put Swanny boy :D.

Tomorrow i have got Chad, Pearce, Fisher and Goddard. A chance to crack 2000, ill take that!

I doubt Grimes and Malceski will get 100+. Also J Brown is unlikely V St. Kilda.

Looking at a very good score though.

Grimes has gotten 109 and high-90s in his two games hasn't he? So a 100 game is on the cards, and Malceski played a blinder in the Ressies last week, and at the SCG which will suit his style, I can see him drifting forward and kicking a goal or two to go along with 25+ possies.

Grimes has gotten 109 and high-90s in his two games hasn't he? So a 100 game is on the cards, and Malceski played a blinder in the Ressies last week, and at the SCG which will suit his style, I can see him drifting forward and kicking a goal or two to go along with 25+ possies.

Grimes may well score 100 but surely if you picked him up you can't be expecting him to score 100+ every week. I'd be happy with 75+.

Exactly, the ressies. Jack Riewoldt kicked 6(I think it was) last week in the ressies. Malceski may score 100+ also but you can't base it on 1 week in the seconds.

His AFL form this year has been pretty ordinary. I suppose no better time to turn it around though.

Mate I've seen a few of your posts around here and I realise your quite new to dreamteam but a hint of advice. Its always better to under estimate your players otherwise it makes you look like a bit of a tool. No offense :thumbsu:

Mate I've seen a few of your posts around here and I realise your quite new to dreamteam but a hint of advice. Its always better to under estimate your players otherwise it makes you look like a bit of a tool. No offense :thumbsu:

No way, Malceski is a lock for 150 and Grimes had a down week last week (only 95) so will be fired up this week :thumbsu:

Grimes may well score 100 but surely if you picked him up you can't be expecting him to score 100+ every week. I'd be happy with 75+.

Exactly, the ressies. Jack Riewoldt kicked 6(I think it was) last week in the ressies. Malceski may score 100+ also but you can't base it on 1 week in the seconds.

His AFL form this year has been pretty ordinary. I suppose no better time to turn it around though.

Yeah, the ressies, but a player in form is a player in form.

I'm not overestimating my DT players, I'm talking up my team's (Sydney Swans) players. I'm not saying Grimes will consistently get 100, just that at the moment his form would suggest he will again get around that mark. If he gets, say, 50, that then obviously changes my estimation of his score for next week.

Malceski is very much a confidence player, especially after the knee reco, meaning that, no matter what form of competition, his 4 goals and 30+ possies will greatly help him.

Didn't he crack the 180 mark in a game mid-to-late last season? He was all over the place from memory. Sub 70 scores one week and then ridiculously high scores the next.

Bowden did indeed score 180 last year (and 170+ only a few weeks later).

Highest recent score was when Jimmy got going in the wet a few years ago. Racked up 183, and a DT god was born.

Or another rule would be anyone making an estimate is a complete tool.

Did you esitamate Judd and Bartel's scores this week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back