Game Day Round 9 Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi kents

I've traded in 6 premos total this year.

Bolton last week - dead.

Traded in Houston and Ridley a couple weeks ago - dead in that same week.

Roughied Neale back in 2 weeks after I traded him out - dead - traded him out the week after (that's out-in-out in 4 weeks).

Piggy Oliver scored 67 the week i traded him in.

Bringing in the super durable and super disciplined Tobias Greene for the first time in my SC career this week - no doubt he goes to king hit Balta only to break his hand against his rock hard head.

It's a funny game Supercoach.
Oh by the way I forgot I also brought in Rowan Marshall last week, dunno why I did.

Anyways thats another campaigner for the list :D

You trade 44yo washed up Joel Selwood in and complain with bad scores? Noone to blame here other than yourself mate.
Max, you have some good insight and post some good stuff but you also have the ability to really piss me off with some of your posts. Take it easy with the smackdowns dude

Saints v Geelong was a very frustrating game to watch. Not just from my one-eyed perspective either. Oh those missed shots!

I like to watch the game with an eye on Fanfooty and check the points out. One of my players would do something good, and I’d wait to see how his points ticked over. Nothing. Or sporadic at best.

Went over to the SuperCoach site itself and again the points weren’t ticking over at all. So much for live scoring.

The last few weeks scoring has pretty much stopped in the last few minutes but tonight was all over the place. Is there something wrong with their system?
Seemed ok for Fantasy and Dream Team.

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I had to go out straight after the game, so haven’t had the chance to look through comments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You trade 44yo washed up Joel Selwood in and complain with bad scores? Noone to blame here other than yourself mate.
I know, * me, right !

I mean, it wasn't like he was averaging 113 priced in the low 500's or anything * shrugs *

Interesting read through the thread. CD continue to spoil in game scoring….WHICH IS THE WHOLE ENTIRE POINT OF SUPERCOACH. Lift your game campaigners. Seriously.

Glad I was on the piss (work function) and didn’t watch this game.

2/214 Steele Stewart (Highmore)

lol there's scaling then there's almost doubling a players score. What a farce.
TBF there was a 40 point discrepency between DT points and SC points ......DT points being accurate, so there was always going to be a significant rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back