The Law Royal Commission into Child Abuse

Remove this Banner Ad

Do many hit the report button? Short of posting all my contact details, I can't imagine ever reporting someone. Takes a special type of person to do that.
I reported a fellow Pies man once for "liking" a post by a Cartoon troll.....I think, or I could have been drunk.

Reported! What happened to 'Side by Side'? :p

Magpie fans probably once did such... until fembots started labeling/accusing guys like him of being rapey in doing so.

Magpie theme needs a revision.

Side by side with a chaperone
so that fembots can't defame
caaaaaall meeeee Mike Pence
all you toothless thots from Collingwood

I like it even more how some posters claim we do nothing without ever hitting the report button. It actually takes less time to do that than complain and post.
"Run after me and ban all the people I bait!"

Reported! What happened to 'Side by Side'? :p
Seriously! Carlton!
You just could not get it.
There should be a "nuke" button.;)

Outrageous!! Both reports rejected!!
As a mod community we fastidiously poured over every detail, argued almost endlessly on the two sides of the debate and had our best minds shattered in exhaustion by the end. Unfortunately, in the end, then 'nays' had it. We thank you for your conscientious monitoring of the community standards though, and encourage you to continue to be vigilant.

Just kidding I got drunk and rejected them for lolz. Nice reports dickhead. Now don't touch the button again.

:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it means I want to go to bed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fair call.
It is late...
I respect you position as owner (I am one myself) if not your dictatorial censorship of my heartfelt and factually supported position.;)

Only seen a list of charges which were thrown out - which apparently were the "serious" charges. Yet to see what he has actually been charged with.

Bribes help witnesses to purge themselves.....and no one has bigger coffers than the RCC, by which to do so.

Couldnt possibly be troubled people making up stories. Just not possible. Even though that is exactly what the Magistrate found.

I assume they got to her as well?
Fancy someone being unfit to carry into court because their life had been utterly destroyed as a minor,to the point where they made little sense,at least as a competent witness,what could do such a thing?
Any guesses?
Drug abuse,alcohol abuse..... brought on by?
Any further guesses?

Fancy someone being unfit to carry into court because their life had been utterly destroyed as a minor,to the point where they made little sense,at least as a competent witness,what could do such a thing?
Any guesses?
Drug abuse,alcohol abuse..... brought on by?
Any further guesses?

Zero proof of anything. There are 101 reasons why someone may be a drug addict, mentally unwell, alcoholic, etc.

Good thing we have courts not talk shows passing judgement.

Couldnt possibly be troubled people making up stories. Just not possible. Even though that is exactly what the Magistrate found.

I assume they got to her as well?

The RCC have a proven history for paying $$$ to make troubles go away.....This is hardly anything new, novel nor outside of the norm of their usual modus operandi.

Enough has still stuck in order for him to stand trial....Likely through weight of numbers & history alone.....This is one sick freak of a man we are speaking of.

The RCC have a proven history for paying $$$ to make troubles go away.....This is hardly anything new, novel nor outside of the norm of their usual modus operandi.

Enough has still stuck in order for him to stand trial....Likely through weight of numbers & history alone.....This is one sick freak of a man we are speaking of.

Right. But are you saying they paid off a Magistrate to make thr serious charges go away?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back