Official Team Thread Roys FFC S37 Community Rooms - Glorious Disarray!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day!

freshmeat_gameday.gif

(yes this Gif was made in honour of Lore who's since retired but it's still a cool Gif so now it's the spitting image of ... one of our other players instead)

Hello babe, how are we tonight? I’m going super. GO ROYBOYS. sportsmaniac89 ‘s ban should be lifted to join us Mobbs
They have a history with the Swampies. Two time premier in fact. I think they'd be keener on rejoining the Swampies if they were free to sign up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooo ... we are somehow on top, we can't lose our last three games this season because there's only 2 left and we just won the last one.

Truth be told, it's a tough competitive top 3, 4 or 5 and the finals (which we are now a shoe-in for), will be super interesting.

Defoes the season's already been a success regardless, and very thankful to everyone on the team for kicking(in+on+goals).

As said above, we welcome Elmer_Judd back to the BJO as we approach the vinegar strokes of the season.

Mooch must be on another junket so I'll go grab some participation stats in a minute, to follow on from our Rd something something win over the Hawks. Phar Ace won't stop badgering me ... and you think I struggled with the gerbil!

And so it's the participation stats as of current. TheGoatBaron I think will be super happy with his current total :D

Was awesome to get a good turnout again last week! Late season is when interest is always said to drop off, so it's pleasing to see we're holding up so well!

participation stats s37r16.png

So metal 🤘

I’m second and still a thousand posts behind you. How the heck do you do it? 🤔
Well I have to do a lot of captaincy stuff like name the team etc so that tends to be where 1900 of my posts come from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back