Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 29 Community Rooms - Celebrating the Streak !!!! Broken Medal Count 13th July

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 16 Barrels Award
Bespoke Barrels Award - Round 16:

OIP4.jpg

Round 16 brought us Dragons...... And lots of them.... And once they had been dispatched - again.....

dragonslaying.gif

And once the dust had settled, the Dragon steaks had been cooked appropriately and many celebratory beers had been drunk - we settled down to discuss the best, most entertaining poster from the opposition.

This week, one individual stood head and shoulders above his peers - for humour, banter, engagement and then a massive melt......

The winner of the coveted Barrels award this week, was Cold Sober !!!

Many congratulations - we loved your work this week, we look forward to meeting again soon.....

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

View attachment 882086

Round 16 brought us Dragons...... And lots of them.... And once they had been dispatched - again.....

View attachment 882095

And once the dust had settled, the Dragon steaks had been cooked appropriately and many celebratory beers had been drunk - we settled down to discuss the best, most entertaining poster from the opposition.

This week, one individual stood head and shoulders above his peers - for humour, banter, engagement and then a massive melt......

Many congratulations - we loved your work this week, we look forward to meeting again soon.....

View attachment 882096
Exemplary performance that many could learn from!

View attachment 882086

View attachment 882095

View attachment 882096
Thank ya, thank ya, thank ya, Luv yas all, drinks all round.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's been a few years and I have no idea who's around these day and what's going on. But Go Roys!!!
A few of us still here :)

Current team list. I think you were retired about 3 or 4 seasons back. Always a spot though!

00. I Dont Care
3/7. _Mike_
.05 3KZ is Football
3. Runk
4. JackNah_8
6. Reardo
7. Klim
08. TedDougChris (C)
9. Roylion
11. A Bit High
10. George
14. GCB85
16. RU_
18. Azarole
20. windyhill (R)
22. Mobbs (VC)
24. StickyMick
26. Allikat
29. PurpleGreenRed (R)
30. Mooch (LG)
35. fitzroybowiedog (LG)
44. royboy2
72. Beandip
85. Chezzalenko Reborn
666. Freakie
TBC. Mego Red (R)

We won in Season 25. This week we play a qualifying final in Season 29.

Current team list. I think you were retired about 3 or 4 seasons back. Always a spot though!

00. I Dont Care
3/7. _Mike_
.05 3KZ is Football
3. Runk
4. JackNah_8
6. Reardo
7. Klim
08. TedDougChris (C)
9. Roylion
11. A Bit High
10. George
14. GCB85
16. RU_
18. Azarole
20. windyhill (R)
22. Mobbs (VC)
24. StickyMick
26. Allikat
29. PurpleGreenRed (R)
30. Mooch (LG)
35. fitzroybowiedog (LG)
44. royboy2
72. Beandip
85. Chezzalenko Reborn
666. Freakie
TBC. Mego Red (R)

Get your s**t together Mego Red - pick a bloody squad number..... :p

00. I Dont Care
3/7. _Mike_
.05 3KZ is Football
3. Runk
4. JackNah_8
6. Reardo
7. Klim
08. TedDougChris (C)
9. Roylion
11. A Bit High
10. George
14. GCB85
16. RU_
18. Azarole
20. windyhill (R)
22. Mobbs (VC)
24. StickyMick
26. Allikat
29. PurpleGreenRed (R)
30. Mooch (LG)
35. fitzroybowiedog (LG)
44. royboy2
72. Beandip
85. Chezzalenko Reborn
666. Freakie
TBC. Mego Red (R)

I'm not sure I'll be around enough to justify a spot, and my retirement did seem to lead to a premiership so I'm not sure I want to mess with that.

The whole joy of the Roys is we don't have to remember anything, Mobbs does that for us.

It's seems like most of the highly active posters from my time are still around.

We've had a few leave and a few join, but we are mostly the same - just slightly older.....

I'm not sure I'll be around enough to justify a spot, and my retirement did seem to lead to a premiership so I'm not sure I want to mess with that.
Haven't had the pleasure. Allow myself to introduce.....myself....my name is Runk and this is my wife Oprah I Dont Care

Oh one or two posts a season is enough to keep you on a list lol.
Anyway, your absence didn't lead to a premiership. It was the absence of Broken (we're not allowed to tag him anymore).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back