Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 34 Community Rooms - CONGRATS TIGS2010 BROKEN MEDAL WINNER 🍾

Remove this Banner Ad

Congrats tigs2010 and TedDougChris on the Good Ol' Roy award. I don't think we've ever had joint winners - someone taking votes of tigs. Surely that's never happened before?
I do regret giving so many votes to TDC. Should have given them to Zevon 🙃

Have I won yet?
You won these! Congratulations!

donut GIF

ALL SFA nominations:

Congratulations to our nominees for S34. We had many players having fantastic seasons and could have easily had a few more nominations had we been allowed.

View attachment 1572226

Further congratulations to Elmer_Judd and Wosh for making the All Sweet FA side.

View attachment 1572227

View attachment 1572228

View attachment 1572229

Can honestly say I would happily hand back my SFA AA gong this season if it meant we beat those Baghdad Mother Truckers in the Grand Final (I would sacrifice my first SFA AA guernsey too, but I need something to gloat over zackah with lol)

Good Ol’ Roy Award: (Because I forgot it )

For the first time since I’ve been awarding this, which is quite a while – we have joint winners.

tigs2010

And some other flog….

Congratulations to both !!
Don't you need the rest of my votes first?

Ok - jokes aside, it's getting late - so thanks for being patient and funny all night...

We had quite a close count in various sections of the leaderboard tonight, so here are the top 5 - with further details to follow....

In 5th place, our very own Wosh !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Milestones:

Unintentionally but traditionally, we missed a few milestones this year, so we’ve tried to summarise them all in here.

Congratulations go to:

Insert Milestones here…

Oh s**t – we forgot them again….
Meh no one cares about that s**t anymore.

Big congrats on the All-SFA gigs Elmer_Judd and Wosh

Great seasons the pair of you

I feel lucky and fortunate to playing alongside the absolutely zip zap zapulous best players and posters at the Roys.

Let's regroup and bounce back next season Royssters !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back