Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 34 Community Rooms - CONGRATS TIGS2010 BROKEN MEDAL WINNER šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

That was it.

Sucked in Zevon

Minions Mic Drop GIF
Season 3 Ugh GIF by The Office

(Iā€™m going to go back and delete my congratulations post before you print it out and frame it)

Totally obsessed with that game atm!! (Stray).
Thatā€™s the meaning of my post but I wasnā€™t even going to log on but thought Iā€™d make a small appearanceā€¦ seems Iā€™m no longer a Roy after tonight šŸ˜¬

You will always be loved here and a Roy for life .

Don't be a stranger, would love to have you back on our great team/club one day.

I have appointed Wellsie as my manager for next season and he already wants to know about contract extensions, signing on doobywackers etc etc.

He has worked managing senior sporting teams in Melbourne so forgive him.

Although it's hard to live on a rookie contract (Wellsie's first bargaining chip to be traded for more cold hard cash) I will be back and now I know how to research gifs my percentage of crownie photos will diminish to some degree.

Wellsie will be with us next year.

Have a merry, happy, holy Christmas all of you especially those who do the computery stuff something beyond me. My email address is in capitals as I obtained it before I learned about caps lock.

A very fond mention of 3KZ as he nagged me to get involved.

A crownie to everyone.

Now if Wosh can just change Zevon ā€™s avatar to the tears guy with my avatar on his mind as some kind of eternal loop that would be a fitting trophy
Sorry, my admin panel is broken

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks TedDougChris and the leadership group in steering a very strong ship again this season.

Farewell for now, can't wait to beat you all next season with the Royals. I will be requesting to match up against Zevon so I know I will have a good game.

Thanks TedDougChris and the leadership group in steering a very strong ship again this season.

Farewell for now, can't wait to beat you all next season with the Royals. I will be requesting to match up against Zevon so I know I will have a good game.

3sr8.gif

Weā€™re gonna miss you old mate, youā€™ve been an absolute blast to have in every aspect of the club. Weā€™ll still like you too, not like those other 2 arses.

Have fun over there and see you around!

0B291EFF-967D-44D6-A2D5-DC9F0F66E405.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back