Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 34 Community Rooms - CONGRATS TIGS2010 BROKEN MEDAL WINNER šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

In third place, just a solitary vote ahead - DERRINALPHIL !!!
Enjoy your moment DERRINALPHIL!

3rd-place-celebration.jpg

Congrats to Wosh Kabanna DERRINALPHIL Allikat for great seasons and running this race close.

But for once tigs2010 wasn't robbed, is the bride and just like a teenage boy, came first. Well done tigs. Fabulous season all round from you!

The final leaderboard.....

Final Standings.jpg

With voting frequency shown here....

Voting Frequency.jpg

Quirks:

5 players scored perfect votes from the selection panel. None of those by our eventual champion tonightā€¦ 20 players polled votes this season....

Wait what?!?! tigs2010 won it??

BUT HOW??!!!!

I plotted this perfectly. I stole a vote early in the count. I even stole a few votes later in the count.

I thought Iā€™d done all I could. It wasnā€™t possible. There was no way he could win itā€¦

Kidding. Congrats tigs2010

Bloody awesome season. Carried us at times, especially in the grand final which didnā€™t even count towards this.

That top 5 Wosh Kabanna DERRINALPHIL Allikat and tigs2010 is absolutely epic. Well done all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big thanks for our fearless leader TedDougChris for putting on this night. It was no small effort and deserves a huge round of apples.

Apple Cider Drink GIF by Angry Orchard

Thanks too to Wosh Zevon and tigs2010 for their write ups.

miranda-hart-miranda-show.gif

But most of all, thank you all for playing your part in a very nearly great season. Hell no, it was a great season. Seriously it really was!

Totally obsessed with that game atm!! (Stray).
Thatā€™s the meaning of my post but I wasnā€™t even going to log on but thought Iā€™d make a small appearanceā€¦ seems Iā€™m no longer a Roy after tonight šŸ˜¬
Youā€™re ALWAYS a Roy! Always welcome here šŸ˜Š

Well done everyone, as Mooch has said. I'm not sure when S35 kicks off, but I'll keep you all updated.

I won't close the Team PM until I've got the new one running, but for anyone taking a break - have a great Christmas and New Year, stay safe and take care !! Looking forward to seeing you all back in S35 !!

Leaving the winner, by 2 votes - tigs2010 for his first ever Broken medal !!!

Congratulations tigs2010

View attachment 1572240

Good onya old boy (even though your choice of AFL team leaves a lot to be desired)

I tipped this (not really) but tigs2010 was an absolute better of a poster and teammate all season and couldn't be more delighted and thrilled they got the chocolates !

Thanks TedDougChris Zevon Wosh ans everyone else involved for tonight's gala and all our fellow Rillas for another amazing SFA season, even if we fell slightly short of our goal (like my Boston Celtics in last season's NBA finals)

Had another fantastic and joyous season at this brilliant club, and in case I don't get a chance to say it before everyone goes away, Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Hanukkah/Kwanza and New Year to all Roys past, present and future.

And welcome to our great club Ed_Gein

Haven't felt this excited and optimistic about an awards night since Sir Patrick Cripps took home Charlie !

Thanks again for letting me part of this absolutely wonderful and dynamic SFA team.

Wouldn't change it for the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back