Official Team Thread Roys FFC Season 34 Community Rooms - CONGRATS TIGS2010 BROKEN MEDAL WINNER šŸ¾

Remove this Banner Ad

S34 Posting Stats. The story so far

View attachment 1542489

Lowest turnout of the season in this one but the highest post count for many a round. Thanks Wosh. In fact ..... just for Wosh

y5e2YL.gif

Last round of the H&A season next week people. Let's smash the bejeesus out of it.
Apparently I used to play for the Warriors.

Surprised we only had 13 show up, felt like more šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø 18 average for the season is still fantastic tho considering weā€™ve really been laid back and pressure off after winning the Premiership.
Iā€™ll be kicking some booty this week, tho the #lolWonders are usually pretty full on so looking forward to it.

Apparently I used to play for the Warriors.

I am tempted to put this and the fact zackah used to play for them in TIFs Three Things I Learned threadā€¦.

Z80sfWQ.png

The Roys would like to announce the return of Ed_Gein to the club after a lengthy absence. Ed played 39 games for the club across three seasons in the way back times - when Mobbs used to post teamsheets via a tin can and a piece of string !!

Due to signup rules, Ed_Gein won't be able to play this season, but he's already active here and in the match threads - so will be a great addition for S35 to come. He's also not complaining about the rules and just getting on with it, in true Roys tradition !!

So welcome back Ed - we're looking forward to next year with you !!

1667005391819.png

View attachment 1545158

The Roys would like to announce the return of Ed_Gein to the club after a lengthy absence. Ed played 39 games for the club across three seasons in the way back times - when Mobbs used to post teamsheets via a tin can and a piece of string !!

Due to signup rules, Ed_Gein won't be able to play this season, but he's already active here and in the match threads - so will be a great addition for S35 to come. He's also not complaining about the rules and just getting on with it, in true Roys tradition !!

View attachment 1545159
That win % would make Mark Neeld tear up šŸ¤£

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1545158

View attachment 1545159

If zackah can find form here anyone can!

View attachment 1545158

View attachment 1545159

welcome-back-kotter-dance.gif

Round 11 Barrels Award
Round 11 Barrels Award: Roys Vs OOB's

In Rd 11 of Season 34 - the Roys took on and defeated an OOB. We're not sure what an OOB is, or was in a previous life - but it was defeated and the Roys OOB'ed on to glory.

After getting a lift home from the game in an OOBER the Roys convened to discuss who had been the best opposition poster. Apparently, GWS Goose gets shitty if I don't include three names here, so we have some work ahead of ourselves.

Of course, we could always just tell GWS Goose to get cactus !!! Which we may still do if the opportunity presents.

There really could only be one winner here this week - it's Mobbs . There was a very good and friendly performance from Tigerturbulance 's alt - Mrs Turbo - so well played for switching between accounts successfully all week !!

And Barrels deserves a vote in here... Or Barrybran ......

Congratulations Mobbs !!! I know you've always wanted to win one of these, and now you've done it !!

3C6EA04B-B822-4D99-B650-A8C407C071C0.jpeg.jpg

Round 11 Barrels Award: Roys Vs OOB's

In Rd 11 of Season 34 - the Roys took on and defeated an OOB. We're not sure what an OOB is, or was in a previous life - but it was defeated and the Roys OOB'ed on to glory.

After getting a lift home from the game in an OOBER the Roys convened to discuss who had been the best opposition poster. Apparently, GWS Goose gets shitty if I don't include three names here, so we have some work ahead of ourselves.

Of course, we could always just tell GWS Goose to get cactus !!! Which we may still do if the opportunity presents.

There really could only be one winner here this week - it's Mobbs . There was a very good and friendly performance from Tigerturbulance 's alt - Mrs Turbo - so well played for switching between accounts successfully all week !!

And Barrels deserves a vote in here... Or Barrybran ......

Congratulations Mobbs !!! I know you've always wanted to win one of these, and now you've done it !!

View attachment 1545706
About friggin' time too I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back