Media S27 The Edge - Ruck Rankings

Remove this Banner Ad

The old old fashioned 167cm ruckman.

Happy to give it a shot if people want a laugh, but still think I am more of a show off/ likely to get dragged for being selfish forward.

giphy.gif

Go for it Bono.

I’m going to let loose Proper Gander into the Ruck this season, and she’s been directed to respectfully tear you all to shreds.

All the very best of luck.
Yeah I paid zero notice of the respectfully part of that direction.

Plus since when do I take any direction?

step 1. win best ruck person award
step 2. become a regular pleb so that no one can beat you
step 3. profit

Well played mang.

step 1. win best ruck person award
step 2. become a regular pleb so that no one can beat you
step 3. profit

Well played mang.
Not at all. Manang didn’t go quietly - he was removed from the role by Court Order

Not at all. Manang didn’t go quietly - he was removed from the role by Court Order
I thought it was more of the case, that manangatang knew he had bluffed his way to all the Ruck awards the last 2 seasons, and was worried he would be shown up if he kept the facade going.

I thought it was more of the case, that manangatang knew he had bluffed his way to all the Ruck awards the last 2 seasons, and was worried he would be shown up if he kept the facade going.
I'm not sure that this narrative works as well for you as you think it does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Furies have reviewed our terrible S27 season and have determined after an extensive review of our whole Qootball Department that the reason we lost was that opposition teams scored more than us each game.

In a bold move to grab the S28 premiership it has been decided that I will no longer be the ruck and that 245kg of love muscle will be wedged between the big sticks at the Fullback position to stop opposition flogs from scoring against us unopposed.
FBack.jpg

The Furies have reviewed our terrible S27 season and have determined after an extensive review of our whole Qootball Department that the reason we lost was that opposition teams scored more than us each game.

In a bold move to grab the S28 premiership it has been decided that I will no longer be the ruck and that 245kg of love muscle will be wedged between the big sticks at the Fullback position to stop opposition flogs from scoring against us unopposed.
View attachment 717990
Damn, where are all the good Rucks going?

Damn, where are all the good Rucks going?
Trouble with the SFA is they keep recruiting short people and us big fellas are in demand to fill up the holes in a side. Happy to be in the back because I will be able to punch the qooty and the forward flogs and not mark the qooty, there by keeping some integrity.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back