Official Match Thread S28 First Preliminary Final - East Side Hawks v Dragons FFC @ The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

* the lot of you ******* idiots. i thought this was a fun forum.
stick your ******* bullshit up your arses

I expect both Loonerty and Cold Sober are both 13*. In their young lives they have already shown a sensible preference for older women.

*Somewhere in the 'verse is a signal showing their birth certificates. "Ya can't stop the signal Mal."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back in Sydney sitting at Circular Quay. How good is cruising , just so relaxing.
It's a way of life for some people Ace. My son and I did one in 2017, and one night we had dinner with a couple, who told us that they had spoken to a couple on board who were doing their 42nd cruise.

It's a way of life for some people Ace. My son and I did one in 2017, and one night we had dinner with a couple, who told us that they had spoken to a couple on board who were doing their 42nd cruise.
On the cruise they mention the top 3 passengers in terms of days cruised. There was a couple who had racked up 1900 or so days on board, which is over 5 years spent on a ship. Quite amazing.

On the cruise they mention the top 3 passengers in terms of days cruised. There was a couple who had racked up 1900 or so days on board, which is over 5 years spent on a ship. Quite amazing.
Imagine spending all that time being waited on hand and foot, and then going home and actually cooking your own dinner - you'd forget how to do it eventually :).

What all on one trip? Where the hell did they go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back