Official Match Thread S28 Round 8 - Dragons FFC vs Gold City Royals at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent if it were true.
People with their backs to the wall are either scared and easily frightened, about to face a firing squad or pathologically homophobic.
Easy pickings.
They could just be dangerous.

Don't fill up on soup you amateur!

Consider our date to the Lynbrook hotel buffet cancelled.

Ah, you caught me out on the "Kenny Bania Method".

Fine, we'll just have a meal.

No, dont stop the positivity.

I think its admirable that the Gold Coast Dragons think they might win this week.

Even their coach is positive

View attachment 747931
Fair enough, but placing the coaches box inside an operational kebab van has been a masterstroke on the financial side of things

They could just be dangerous.

Depends on whether they mustered three goals the week before or not before we start assigning true danger.

It is actually. I bought them each a thighmaster and Suzanne Somers DVD. It's all still in the original packaging.

They didn't even watch the Suzanne Somers DVD?

You haven't changed much, you're still dribbling ferret s**t.
PLEASE , it's low life clowns like you who stop half pie normal people posting. p**s off.

Half pie normal people.

That pie got crow in it per chance?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, it's not Hatchy and Andy's fault they have undeveloped buttocks.
giphy.gif

Excellent if it were true.
People with their backs to the wall are either scared and easily frightened, about to face a firing squad or pathologically homophobic.
Easy pickings.
The PC Brigade have arrived, you idiot.
Actually told my wife what the first reply would be , you're first over the line, YOU WINNER.

This is vintage Suzanne, too. Like second face Suzanne.... Before she started looking like luggage

So early DVD then.

Track down some of the VHS stuff.

The PC Brigade have arrived, you idiot.
Actually told my wife what the first reply would be , you're first over the line, YOU WINNER.

Who would have thought somebody with a Tom Waits avatar would be so gruff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back