Media S29 List Assessment and Posting Stats - Annual Review

Remove this Banner Ad

3 of those 4 clubs have new Leaders .....and some may say, not enthusiastic to take on those roles

Fair, it does really show how things can radically change in the space of a season.

SFA WIDE - Season on Season Analysis - Total Average Posters across the League
This graph represents the Total League numbers of average weekly Posting, across the last 4 seasons - irrespective of 1 post or 100+ posts

SFA Wide -Season on Season Analysis - Total Posts across Match Threads
This graph represents the total post counts across all 12 clubs totalled, for the last 4 seasons

SFA Wide -Season on Season Analysis - Total ACTIVE POSTERS across the League
This graph represents total ACTIVE posters for all 12 clubs over 4 seasons - active meaning total average posts that are equal or exceed 5 posts per week

Clubs - Season on Season Analysis - Total Posts across Match Threads
This graph represents a 4 season analysis of all 12 clubs posting per Season
Clubs - Season on Season Analysis - Club Analysis - Average Posters per week
This graph represents a 4 season analysis of all 12 clubs Average Posters Per Week
Hmm numbers for overall league growth are well below what I thought they'd be.

Only Wayne could take the Royals statistically improving from S28 to S29 as a bad thing.

Dear Noobz
You can have a look at this seasons overall ranking by the Royals, but going from 9th ranked (from 12) overall to 8th is not something to jump up and down about in the streets .....when you have the Furies, and Swampies below you

Also from the S27 assessment, you also were hovering around 8th / 9th in the league .....that's 4 seasons of being a middling club in the lower half of all clubs in the league

I don't think I was tough or biased in the assessment Noobz

S27 Ranking
1590875404985.png

Lots of effort here. Awesome work, Wayneo.
Halfway thru Headless ...should be finished lunchtime, and then I'll review the list movement policy tomorrow

Do you think the list movements should be changes at season start PLUS new rookies .....or every movement thru the season ??

Halfway thru Headless ...should be finished lunchtime, and then I'll review the list movement policy tomorrow

Do you think the list movements should be changes at season start PLUS new rookies .....or every movement thru the season ??

Changes at season start plus rookies would be fine IMO, but up to you how comprehensive you want to be!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only Wayne could take the Royals statistically improving from S28 to S29 as a bad thing.
Dear Noobz
You can have a look at this seasons overall ranking by the Royals, but going from 9th ranked (from 12) overall to 8th is not something to jump up and down about in the streets .....when you have the Furies, and Swampies below you

Also from the S27 assessment, you also were hovering around 8th / 9th in the league .....that's 4 seasons of being a middling club in the lower half of all clubs in the league

S27 Ranking
View attachment 884234
You both make interesting points. Here's the trend for all teams since S25:

1590881131765.png

But nonetheless still the best.

Just like how NaturalDisaster is still the best Furies captain

bebigV9RGot4x0_lFN8_LGlxyefxXk_SNl8YQf4SLV2ck9vzs4Djrw91MUsjioCvbE0BDQJAoBhPtP-sjC-atMgXV6GJ9ff_loMwZmVDaOHs=w320-h240

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dear Noobz

S27 Ranking
View attachment 884234
I never said I was jumping up and down in the streets, I'll happily admit that we still have a ways to go.

I'm just saying, you framed it as a one-off and made some big calls about the oldies on our list. Both of which will be proven wrong next season, but by then you'll find a different way to cast us in a negative light.

I never said I was jumping up and down in the streets, I'll happily admit that we still have a ways to go.

I'm just saying, you framed it as a one-off and made some big calls about the oldies on our list. Both of which will be proven wrong next season, but by then you'll find a different way to cast us in a negative light.
Nothing your Capt isn't also saying

May I ask what occured for the Bears to only post four times in the match thread against the Bombers.
It was actually 1 post, the other 3 posts occured after the completion of the match .....adjudicated by the Admin as an organized boycott of the Bombers Match Thread

It was actually 1 post, the other 3 posts occured after the completion of the match .....adjudicated by the Admin as an organized boycott of the Bombers Match Thread

That must have ben a fun week then.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back