Official Match Thread S29 Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers v Gumbies FFC @ Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like your mob has gone soft. It's been 12 minutes and there are fewer than 25 posts.
Sometimes these posts come back to haunt you .....now Barry, I'm trying to make a Souffle ...do you think it's OK to subtitute raw sugar for castor sugar .....and do you normally add extra ingredients?

I'm normally a straight follow the recipe guy ....but have heard conflicting views on extra ingredients .....this is important, as I have a dinner party to cater for

Sometimes these posts come back to haunt you .....now Barry, I'm trying to make a Souffle ...do you think it's OK to subtitute raw sugar for castor sugar .....and do you normally add extra ingredients?

I'm normally a straight follow the recipe guy ....but have heard conflicting views on extra ingredients .....this is important, as I have a dinner party to cater for

The sugar has been through enough so it should be fine since at least it's not imitation.and provided that you allow rising to occur like clouds,you can add anything but your face.

Looks like your mob has gone soft. It's been 12 minutes and there are fewer than 25 posts.
We're all out shopping.
45UEGQY.jpg

The sugar has been through enough so it should be fine since at least it's not imitation.and provided that you allow rising to occur like clouds,you can add anything but your face.
Thankyou kind Sir .... I love discussing the Culinary Arts, with a fellow Beefaroni

He is the bargain intercept half back Fremantle picked up with a pick in the 60s who was top five for average intercept marks in the league, fiercely brave and an elite kick.

I expected the Victorian clubs to throw three to four year deals at him this season. Then he signed an extension with Freo.

He could turn into anything.

Coached him as a junior. Great kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back