Official Match Thread S29 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Apostrophes were only invented to make English teachers jobs seem relevant
CORRECT! They give me an opportunity to talk about possessive apostrophes and abbreviation apostrophes. Without that my classes would be so DULL.

My name's actually much longer but I shorten it for here.
FitzroyDavidBowieBulldogMMXVI

Or Flogroybullcrap is you ask Wacky Tiger

FitzroyDavid "aka The Thin White Duke" BowieBulldogMMXVI just rolls off the tongue....

How many times would I misspell that in tags and teamsheets.....

My name's actually much longer but I shorten it for here.
FitzroyDavidBowieBulldogMMXVI

Or Flogroybullcrap is you ask Wacky Tiger
Roylion also has a longer name which is kindah something like RoylionFitzroyNeverMergedWithDavidBowieBtwSoStopAsking

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea what you just said, but have a like anyway
Right back at you. Leaving the fact that you are a ROY to one side, you are one of the good guys.

Brisbane update, Friday 1550: it's over, it's finally over. Usually the best part of a bad city is the airport...since you know you're leaving. Unfortunately, Brisbane is an exception. As one approaches the airport, a foul scent grows stronger and stronger. I'm not sure what causes it, but it is offensive to the nostrils and lingers until you finally get to board your plane. Also, there are not nearly enough power points in the terminal.

Brisbane update, Friday 1550: it's over, it's finally over. Usually the best part of a bad city is the airport...since you know you're leaving. Unfortunately, Brisbane is an exception. As one approaches the airport, a foul scent grows stronger and stronger. I'm not sure what causes it, but it is offensive to the nostrils and lingers until you finally get to board your plane. Also, there are not nearly enough power points in the terminal.
At least you're on your way back to Dragon Island. :D
Safe journey.

Hope everyone enjoys the AFL game tonight - those who will be watching/listening. I'm looking forward to seeing some of my favorite players in action. And to see what goofy haircuts they have this year. :screamcat: LOL

Maybe we can pick up some pointers for our game on Sunday. ;) :thumbsupemoji:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back