Resource S30 Sign-up Thread (and Useful Links)

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to admit that my recruitment was based on somewhat loose information. I'm trying to come to terms with being a member of the "Bombers" but it just doesn't quite feel right.
No doubt, a few other teams have salary cap issues at the moment, but for those who are cash friendly, I could be bought for the right price.
Sorry Cadsky. I know it's the Bagdad Bombers and not Essendon Bombers BUT there is still that uneasiness at the moment. I may come to accept it. Only time will tell.

I have to admit that my recruitment was based on somewhat loose information. I'm trying to come to terms with being a member of the "Bombers" but it just doesn't quite feel right.
No doubt, a few other teams have salary cap issues at the moment, but for those who are cash friendly, I could be bought for the right price.
Sorry Cadsky. I know it's the Bagdad Bombers and not Essendon Bombers BUT there is still that uneasiness at the moment. I may come to accept it. Only time will tell.
Top decision :thumbsu:

trust me, once you've nominated the bombers no one will want you.

Alright, which flog got into your ear??

Thats ok, just doing my due diligence for the league. I'd love to have you at the bombers but if you choose another club the league is a winner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, in that case, it's too late to negotiate trade terms so I guess Ill have to remain a bomber.
Who are we going to beat this week?

You actually have 24hrs from posting here to decide, and teamsheets for Sunday's games are finalized on Thursday night

Well, in that case, it's too late to negotiate trade terms so I guess Ill have to remain a bomber.
Who are we going to beat this week?

Never too late to change. A squad like the Warriors (TheInjuryFactory), not associated with Golden state or Wonders (ClarkeM) would love to have your services.

You'll have to hand feed me a little on this. Where are the match threads.
Never too late to change. A squad like the Warriors (TheInjuryFactory), not associated with Golden state or Wonders (ClarkeM) would love to have your services.
Happy to enquire however if he's/she's happy with the Bombers then that's okay too.

We have a few fellow Ballaratians at the Wonders Bandicoot, none more notable than BallaratBulldog and former residents in croweater 41 and myself. We also have plenty of Swans fans with two in our Leadership Group in Bonz and SSwans2011.

But if you're heart's set on the Bombers then by all means, go for it!

You actually have 24hrs from posting here to decide, and teamsheets for Sunday's games are finalized on Thursday night
Here you go, look in the stickied threads section
Happy to enquire however if he's/she's happy with the Bombers then that's okay too.

We have a few fellow Ballaratians at the Wonders Bandicoot, none more notable than BallaratBulldog and former residents in croweater 41 and myself. We also have plenty of Swans fans with two in our Leadership Group in Bonz and SSwans2011.

But if you're heart's set on the Bombers then by all means, go for it!
12huzxtUKCLVTy.gif

FFS can't you pricks do your own recruiting

View attachment 1007853

FFS can't you pricks do your own recruiting

dude, I told Coot they needed to make a case for us to even think of extending an invite

im just here pointing out that if you're gunna pick a shitty club, no need to go straight to the bottom of the heap

Remove this Banner Ad

Back