Official Match Thread S32 Round 9 - Sin City Swamprats vs Dragons FFC at Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Another victim in the ruck battle against Strigoi. 18 hitouts and had GremioPower dragged halfway through the match.
  • In an epic battle, it could be argued that Strigoi had the better game against GremioPower - although there was very little in it. - 50m from 0 to 50.
  • In a resume-material performance, sataris won the bout with Strigoi. - 55m from 45 to 100.

• In an epic battle, it could be argued that Strigoi had the better game against GremioPower - although there was very little in it. - 50m from 0 to 50.
  • In a resume-material performance, sataris won the bout with Strigoi. - 55m from 45 to 100.

YjgZg9ehDvUUObcL2fB9yPlYtzk=.gif

Urrgh, I picked a good time to get sick.

The Dragons were too strong for us unfortunately.

Thanks for posting Wosh.

There may have been very little in it…but…

And who is this sataris person? 🤔 Did you need a spell on the bench, Mr G. Power? 🤭 My whopping 5’3” frame is tough and wiry, isn’t it?

5D2D8350-7BE1-4877-9E0C-A82D5D6DABBF.gif

There may have been very little in it…but…

And who is this sataris person? 🤔 Did you need a spell on the bench, Mr G. Power? 🤭 My whopping 5’3” frame is tough and wiry, isn’t it?

View attachment 1247153

I played well against you (and I am 1” tall, remember!), but the tank was empty by HT! 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back