Admin Notice S37 Rules & Tribunal Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Team wants to win the spoon
Team fails to post team sheet twice resulting in loss of points

I think this is ladder manipulation and bringing the game into disrepute
As punishment we should instead give Furies 4 points for the mess up and a 2 goal advantage at the beginning of every game for the rest of the season.

you sure have changed your "Thursday teamsheet submission is unfair and makes no sense" tune Clarkey. Glad you're finally learning names of posters that didn't debut 20 seasons ago though :thumbsu:
I pushed to have it to the current time of midnight Perth time and I'm glad that that happened.

I'm displeased that a club would so carelessly lack respect of this league the way that your club continues to do.

So you think this has been all orchestrated by the current administration? This is a massive accusation from you TinFoilHat95.

Yeah, we've been "rooting" for the wooden spoon, but we would rather win it fairly than go out of our way to manipulate results for it to happen. Honestly, our LG has become a bit blaise with the SFA in general the last couple of weeks (including myself), so this has been nothing but a stupid oversight.
Stupid oversight twice now? That doesn't fly with me. This is as obvious ladder manipulation I have ever seen and should qualify for BTGID

Stupid oversight twice now? That doesn't fly with me. This is as obvious ladder manipulation I have ever seen and should qualify for BTGID
If I was captain, I'd certainly be considering laying a charge. I am on a LG at my club and will discuss with them however yes, it's not a good look at all.

Team wants to win the spoon
Team fails to post team sheet twice resulting in loss of points

I think this is ladder manipulation and bringing the game into disrepute

100%

Deduct all the Drags’ points and make the Furies take them.

Fair punishment for both Clubs.

Mate, please, get it right.

Ahhhh yes, I see that you know your judo well.
Look I could get it right but that wouldn't annoy you as much so this works on two levels

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't you just post a team sheet on Tuesday?

It's really not that hard. If you miss it, then post it on Wednesday. If you miss it, then post it on Thursday. And if you miss that, just like you did, then we can fairly say you're not fit to lead this club.

It's the one job that your LG has each week. There are 5 names in there responsible for leading your club. Your co-captain James Colorado has posted 27 times in the match thread, the highest of any Furie, NaturalDisaster with 19 and the second highest, ShaunDuggan has posted 11 times, which is 11 times more than he has in the past 5 seasons and sure, Fred is away it seems this week but you cannot be seriously blaming your LG for having RL stuff going on that has meant that they've missed the easiest deadline in the Sweet FA to make which is a regular Thursday night team sheet deadline and they've mostly all been active this week.

Sorry but it's not that hard. It's time for a big shake-up at your club and if you have any ounce of respect to your teammates, you'd be wanting to lead this rather than letting your teammates lead it for you.

Look campaigner.

Shut up.

Major Offence - Furies - Failure to Submit a Teamsheet by Deaadline under 5A Second Offence New
The Fighting Furies have been penalised 4 points, and co-captain omgfridge has been suspended for 2 games (again) for the teams failure to submit a teamsheet before the deadline of Thursday 11.59pm AWST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
  • Deliberately naming a player that is deemed ineligible as per 5B

As per the rules, a random generator selected omgfridge as the one to accept the punishment.

fridge.png

Falconista please update the ladder to reflect this

James Colorado omgfridge
ClarkeM

Fridge I just don't think these random generators like you very much.

The Fighting Furies have been penalised 4 points, and co-captain omgfridge has been suspended for 2 games (again) for the teams failure to submit a teamsheet before the deadline of Thursday 11.59pm AWST.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6A) Major Offence

The following list of offences will result in a 4 point plus a 2-game suspension for the captain (if there are multiple captains at a club, the captain of the offending club will be randomly selected for suspension) in league standings:
  • Failing to submit a valid initial squad in the squad submission thread by deadline as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum initial squad list requirement (22 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failing to satisfy the minimum team list requirement in season (20 eligible players) as per 4A
  • Failure to submit a complete team sheet in the submission thread by the deadline as per 5A
  • Editing the team sheet after team sheet deadline as per 5A
  • Deliberately hindering the simulation team through disregard of 5A, 5B and/or 5C.
  • Deliberately naming a player that is deemed ineligible as per 5B

As per the rules, a random generator selected omgfridge as the one to accept the punishment.

View attachment 1943371

Falconista please update the ladder to reflect this

James Colorado omgfridge
ClarkeM

Fridge I just don't think these random generators like you very much.
Going off our very friendly PM, I am SHOCKED i have randomly been targeted 😇

Remove this Banner Ad

Back